Coronation Day

As I wake up I realise corontion start..s in an hour ...Me jumping into the shower and getting ready...

CHASE POV;

As I wake up I start to stress,and just remember to chill...I stand up and go the Dreys  room,she is so beautifull..I just want to tell her,my wolf Drake really wants her to be my mate..but I don't know how to ask her..but for now I should just focus on me becoming Alpha ..I hope one day Audrey will become Luna,that is what everyone wants..I will chat to her about it when coronation is over...after all this isn't just about me,we will also coronate Drey to head Beta ...
So I jump in the shower do everything. ..and I'm ready I go out to meet the most wonderful people my parents and Audreys parents they have been wonderful to me...As they all turn to face me..they start to "Aahw,little Chasie" Yes they called me Chasie...
I look around trying to find the scent I was looking for ..and there I smelt it..it was soft on my nose and it was adictive. .yes it was the only Audrey ..."Drum roll please..." as I see Drey coming towards me ..."Haha funny " she smiled and saw my face and became realaxed ...."wow" I stop fooling around and actually just gaze at her..she looked beautifull,she wore a dress I had bought her for her 24..

She smiles and takes a bow and come stands next to me..I hold her hand as the coronation is starting..it was like a wedding the future Alpha and the Beta walks down a isle ..and then there's a guy.. (who was my father) that announces your duty and stuff..then you say "I do promise" and that's it..everyone claps and you go eat dinner

"Talking about diner ...I am starving" I tell Audrey...she smiles at me and we go sit ..I pull a chair out for her showing her to go sit..she sits and rolls her eyes when I try to pull mine out..cause she's holding the chair with her feet..she let's go and I laugh with a gaze ..

Adrey's POV;
We start to eat as people bring us food..it was delicious, as I thought we were finished they brought dessert, everyone got some chunks of I don't know but it looked discusting, and as I thought we were also getting that ,they put a bowl of chocolate icecream over pancakes, and looked at Chase and we both went EEEK !!!It's our favourite ..
The dinner was delicous ",as me and Chase looked at each other..he came to a stop and looked down,and then back into my eyes .." You know,your beautifull..." he says with the most sift voice,ands I wanted to say something back..there appeared a flash..it was my mom and aunty Melissa Chase's mom taking a photo of us!" Say cheese" she says pulling their faces making us laugh..they both walk up to us and give us kisses on the cheek..i.odore them very much..they have given me wisdom..they will help me one day to become the best Luna there is..

As we go to bed I hang on Chase's door waiting for him to come out of the bathroom ..
He goes in and I tell him" we have to talk"...He says ".look I know what it's about..our wolves that are in ,love ...
I can't really do anything about it now ..so just sleep and we'll talk about it tomorrow.." he says with a irratated voice..and I go to my room with a crying face..he's been acting like this lately so bossy..and irratatde ??
He knocks at the door ..as I say in a calm voice "I'm sorry, (i open the door..) I wanted to tell you my wolf wanted us to be mates!! But ignore it and go sleep.." I went to bed and sleeping until morning

Chase's Pov;

I don't know how to respond to that comment I try and say that I agree..but I keep gasping for air..what was wrong with me ..? As I couldn't sleep..I sneeked into Dreys room ...and sleeping on the edge of her bed...

Audrey POV;

I wake up with a fright "Aaah what the heck??" As Chase is sleeping in my bed with only underpants..even though I didn't mind him being without his shirt ..still it was weird , he woke up "What happened are you okay",he yells as he falls of the bed..my bed is really high from the floor I I look down to the floor as I see his face worried his eyes black..as if there is danger..I look at him with a smile as I had not forgotten about last night..but pretend I did forget.."get up we gotta go training !!" I say with a breath..we jump up and get ready as we meet outside with our parents and the new leaders of the pack..me Chase and 5 girl and 5 boys..with us