5- Nearing Disaster

Nineteen hours, and three minutes until launch. 

Again, Calem and I have encountered even more Flare Grunts and Admins. They keep repeating that phrase- "Boss is going to make you pay." But we don't believe that. More likely we're too strong for him. We've defeated the Anistar Gym already, promising us at least fourty levels of EXP. 

Professor has been feeling really down lately. He tells us he kicked out his "best friend". Haha, did you think you could keep that away from us? We are psychic twins, something you don't see everyday. We all know he's your boyfriend. Hmm, oblivious as heck. 

Calem and I headed around Lumiose for a while, did our jobs at Hotel Richissime, ended up landing twenty thousand dollars for only one job. We used our loot on some fancy new clothes, and mainly potions. Who knows, maybe we'll need them for Chesnaught and Greninja. 

As soon as it was getting dark and almost everyone was going home, everyone's Holo Caster glitches, showing some sort of special message. A man appeared on the screen, with a rather serious look. 

"Pokémon trainers. I come to you by the Holo Caster to make an important announcement. Listen well. Team Flare will revive the ultimate weapon, eliminate everyone who isn't in our group, and return the world to a beautiful, natural state. Unproductive fools are consuming our future... If nothing changes, the world will become ugly and conflicts will raze the land from end to end. I repeat. We will use the ultimate weapon and wipe the slate clean. I'm sorry, those of you who are not members of Team Flare, but this is adieu to you all."

The screen fades out, leaving everyone in a state of terror. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch Professor quickly running toward the gate to Route Five, which leads to Geosenge town. I know we have to follow him, as he could be in great danger.