Chapter One.

Ariana's POV.

Today was another day in the studio, planning my second album. I'm so excited I can't even say how excited I am about this album! I hope my fans will love this album. This new album will slay! I've been on the twitter app for hours creeping on my fans, I think I'll come of for a bit and just...relax! One last tweet... 'Hey guys, love you lots.' 

Just then, Jennette came into the studio. "Hey Ari, how's the new music coming along?" Jenette asked. "Oh, it's great, thanks! I cannot wait for the others to hear my new music! My new album will slay." We both laughed at the last part. 

"You know who you should do a collaboration with, Ariana?" Jennette asked. "No, whoooo...?" I replied curiously. "Justin Biebs!" Jennette said. "OH, yeah I love him and his music! I'd love to do a collab with him...how will I even get in touch with him though?" I asked, that would be a really good idea for me to do a collab with Justin, we are good friends after all.

"Um, your manager is his manager...duh!" Jennette said with that 'DUH' tone in her voice, if you know what I mean..

"Oh yeah oh my gosh, I never even thought of it! Nettie, go call Scooter for me please! He's on the top floor of this studio." I replied to Jennette. "Okay, wait there's an elevator here...right? If there's not. No way I'm I walking up those stairs!" Jennette said, with a laugh. "Yeah, the elevators out there across from this studio out there." I replied smirking. 

"Oh, phew! Okay b.r.b.z!" Jennette said. "Take yo time!" I shouted just as she shut the door. I really hope I can get to work with Justin Bieber, he is a really great kid & a great musician. That would just be so amazing!

~

Five minutes later, what felt like forever, Jennette and Scooter come through the doors of the studio. 

"Hey Scooter, I need to ask ya something!" I say. "Sure, go ahead." He replied. "You know Justin...Bieber, I was thinking of putting him on my album you know for one of my songs! That would be so tremendous if I got to do a collab with him! And I think my fans want me to do a collab with him too." I say with a really big smile on my face. "Wow, really? Of course! Well it's not my choice but I would love if you and Justin to do a collab, I could do a few calls and see if Justin's available then I'll get back to you ASAP." Scooter said, happily. "Eeeeeeek thanks, Scoot!" I run up hugging him. 

I really really reallllyyyyy hope Justin's available.

****

Hey what do you think of my first chapter? :] Comment & Vote ? Thanks! Sorry if this chapter is a bit..short? But yeah this is my FIRST EVER fanfic. Hope you liked this first part <3.