Chapter 1 Part 2

*15 Minutes Later*

I Wrap The Towel Around Me, And Head To My Bedroom...I Come In And Go To My Closet. I Grab A Black Shirt With Silver Cheetah Spots All Over It, Next I Grab Black Skinny Jeans and My Grey Boots. I Get Out Of The Closet And Start To Get Dressed. After That, I Put Moose in My Hair Since I Wet It And If I Don't It'll Get Poofy Beyond Belief. After That I Put Black Eyeliner On And Put Different Colored Socks On. Then I Reach Over To My Bed And Grab My Cookie Monster Hat On.

I Check The Time...It's 3:56.

I Might As Well Explain Myself To You Guys..

My Name's Saya Rodiquez.

My Actual Name Is Dani But A BestFriend Of Mine Decided To Call Me "Saya" Which Stands For "Swift Arrow" So I Just Stayed With That Name. Anyways I'm 15, My Birthday's On November 8th. As You Can See I'm A Major Black-Color Lover. I Have No Other Way Of Explaning That, But Don't Worry It's Not Like I'm Emo Or Goth, I Must Explain That To Every New Friend I Make. But It's Not like I Like Meeting People Anyways. I Do Boxing, Play The Cello, Bake A Couple Of Cakes Here And There When I'm Not Busy. My Parent's Got Divorced When I Was 13. It Didn't Really Affect Me, My Mother Never Let Me Go Out And Do Anything As Much As My Father Since He Had More Trust And Faith In Me To Know I Wasn't Going To Go Out With My Friends And Do Something Stupid. Anyways, Moving On. Don't Judge Me But I'm A Big Fail At My Love Life. Then Again Who Isn't?

Well I Had A Brother But He Moved To Jersey With My Mother. My Dad And Me Stayed In The Same House And Of Course In The Same Town. Since I Didn't Want To Leave Where I Had Started Most Of My Life. My Dad Works In Construction And Makes Good Money. He Gives Me $50 sometimes $100 Just To Go To The Mall With Friends.

One Little Detail I Left Out, His Job Is In Atlanta, Georgia. He Comes Back To Jamestown, New York Every Other Week. It's Not That Bad. He's Been Doing It For About A Year And A Half. His New Girlfriend Decided To Come With Him To Jamestown To Visit Me. She's Pretty And Nice And Her Job Is One Of Those People Who Try To Stop Animal Abuse And Finds Animals Who Have Been Left To Die In Streets or Abandoned Homes.

When She First Came, She Spoiled Me To Death. She Bought Me Everything I Had My Eyes On When We Went To The Mall. She Ended Up Buying Tons Of Clothes And Shoes And Accessories From Stores Like "Claires". She Also Ended Up Buying Me An IPhone 5 And Pays For It Every Month So That Way I Can Call My Dad When He Gets Out Of Work Or Call My Friends. My Dad Comes In The Morning On Fridays And Leaves Sunday Afternoon, On The Weeks He's Supposed To Come. Usually It's By Himself So We Rent Movies, Order Pizza, or Chinese Food And Play Bo2 ( Black Ops2 ) If We Don't Go Out To Like The Movies Or Bowling.

The Whole Entire Getting "Spoiled A lot" Thing Was Weird. I Was Never Spoiled As Much As Now Or Else I Would've Grown Up To Be A Spoiled Prep/Brat Like Most Of The Girls In My School.

Alright, That Should Be Good For Know...Well I Do Have To Mention I'm A Werewolf. I Got Turned Into One When I Was 13. I Have A Wolf Inside Of Me Who Talks To Me Almost All The Time. My Wolf Is Pure Black With Dark Blue Eyes. I'm Still Technically A New-Born Since I'm Still Figuring Out Some Powers I Never Knew I Had. I Have A Second Family As Well, The Guardians. Now I'm Sure We've All Seen "Rise Of The Guardians" I've Always Believed In Them But Once Watching That, Increased My Belief That They Were Really Real. Pitch Black Has Always Been My Top Favorite Character, After That It's Jack Frost And The Sand-Man. I guess One Day Pitch Decided It Was Time To Talk To Me. It Was About 12:38 At Night And I Had My Window Open And I Woke Up To A Very Big Breeze Entering My Room. I Was Also 13 At That Time So I Really Didn't Know What To Think What It Was. His Outline/Shadow Was In The Corner Of My Room. He Came Out And His Face Was Exactly How I Imagined It, Caring Yet Pained. We Talked And After Time He Basically Became A Father Figure. Which Meant I Got Dark Powers From Him That I Can Use At Any Time And I Didn't Realize It 'Till I First Shifted. It's Amazing Really, Considering I Have Somewhat Of A Dark Mind...

I Decided To Start A Pack Because Since I Was Little And I Saw My First Werewolf Movie I Wanted To Be One And Become A Respected Leader. It's Hard Though, Trying To Keep The Pack Members Together. I Turned 3 Of My Closet Best Friends. That Was A Good Enough Start...

Well That's Kinda It For My Introduction. I Might Reveal More Later If I'm In The Mood To Think About My Past.

~Hey Hope You're Liking The Story, Comment Whatcha Think About It So Far. Thanks For Taking The Time To Read:)~