Foul play

so there's smut and fluff in here.
English is not my first language so if you find any mistake let me know. kindly pls.
leave a like and a comment to let me know what you think, I'd appreciate that.
14000 words.
enjoy.
(it may seem rushed at the end. pls let me know if you think so too)

~

"Foul! Foul! What the fuck? That was a foul!"

Jeongguk put his foot on the ball and smirked. "Sorry, Kim, I kinda forgot you guys were a bunch of wimps."

Taehyung stood up, glaring daggers at the younger, and pointed a finger at him. "Sorry, Jeon, it's not my fault you can only win when the referee is your friend."

Jeongguk chuckled and looked at the referee. "Ref, what do you think? Was that a foul?"

Namjoon huffed, taking out his yellow flag and showing it to him. "Jeongguk, you literally punched him."

Taehyung smirked and walked closer to Jeongguk, stopping right in front of him. "You're going to pay for that, Jeon."

"Is that so? And how exactly are you going to do it? Do you think you're going to hurt me with those little flabby arms of yours?" Jeongguk smirked, crossing his arms.

Taehyung clenched his fists and glared at him, every fibre of his body begging him to punch the guy right on his stupid face. "You're going down, Jeon. You're gonna lose."

"Bring it on, wimp!"

~

Jeongguk walked out of the changing room, carrying his football bag on his shoulder and hoping that nobody would stop him and try to talk to him.

He smelled like shit and he just wasn't in the mood so, when he saw Kim Taehyung approach him, he sighed and tried to ignore him.

"Who's the wimp now, Jeon?" Taehyung snickered, patting his shoulder.

Jeongguk took his wrist in his hand and huffed. "Fuck off, Kim, you could've broken my nose."

Taehyung smirked, taking a step forward, stepping in his personal space. "Want me to kiss it better?"

"Want me to break your wrist?" Jeongguk hissed, suddenly hardening his grip on Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden pain and jumped back, trying to free his wrist, but Jeongguk kept his strong grip. "Fuck, let go!"

"Oh, should I? You almost broke my nose just because you lost and now you want me to let go of your wrist?" Jeongguk smirked, pulling Taehyung towards him. "I should just break it." He whispered in his ear.

At that Taehyung whimpered. Kim Taehyung fucking whimpered.

Jeongguk's eyes widened and he let go, taking a step back.

Taehyung took his wrist in his other hand and rubbed it gently, trying to soothe the pain. "Shut up, Jeon!"

Jeongguk hadn't said anything, but Taehyung knew he was dying to make fun of him for whimpering. "You're just fucking salty that you only won because the ref was your friend!" And, with a blush on his cheeks, Taehyung turned around and walked away.

~

"Ladies and gentlemen, stand up and give your greetings to the king of football, JEON JEONGGUK!!"