Ending

please like and comment what you think :(
english is not my first language, pleas let me know if there are any mistake. but be kind pls :(

~

Jeongguk smirked as he quickly stole the ball from his opponent and ran towards the goalie, kicking the ball powerfully and giving his team anther point.

The crowd went wild, as the ref whistled, signalling the end of the game and their victory, and he winked at one of the many cameras he was able to spot.

His teammates ran up to him and lifted him up, throwing him in the air and catching him again, cheering and complimenting him. Their coach walked towards them and handed Jeongguk the Cup, who held it up, making the crowd scream.

As soon as he was put down, an interviewer walked towards him and handed him a mic. "How does it feel to be the captain of the team who just won the World Cup?"

Jeongguk smirked and kissed the Cup. "It feels fucking great! It's been an amazing year for my team and I, and I couldn't be prouder of them."

"Do you think you deserve the victory?"

"Of course, I do! We worked hard to earn it, so we were sure we were gonna win." His teammates huddled around him and cheered.

"What are you planning on doing till the next World Cup?"

"We're gonna practice even harder. But first we're gonna get much needed rest and stay home with our loved ones, right guys?!" He wiped the sweat running down the side on his face and smirked at his teammates, who cheered loudly and yelled "Yeah!".

When the interview finally ended, he handed the Cup to the coach and walked to the changing room. His ears ringed from adrenaline and he smiled, laying down on one of the benches in the room.

His teammates were nowhere to be seen and he sighed, enjoying the silence. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

He then stood up and walked to the showers, tiredly stripping. He entered one of the stalls and turned on the warm water, standing under the stream and enjoying the water on his skin.

He closed his eyes and ran his hand on his shoulders, kneading his sore muscles.

"Do you need some help?"

Jeongguk's eyes shot open and he stared at the naked boy in front of him. "Tae?" He asked in disbelief.

Taehyung giggled and nodded. "Yeah, Mr. World Champion, it's me. So, did you become too famous to hang out with me, or I can join you?"

Jeongguk smiled fondly and opened his arms. "C'mere, I missed you."

Taehyung smiled back and ran up to him, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. "I missed you too, Ggukie."

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you, so I came to watch you win the World Cup. I'm sorry if I didn't come before the match to wish you luck, but I wanted to surprise you and, plus, I was sure you were going to win" Taehyung giggled.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so fucking much." Jeongguk mumbled, sniffling suspiciously.

"Gguk.. Are you- are you crying?" Taehyung pulled apart and cupped Jeongguk's face.

"God, I missed you so much, Taehyung, you don't even understand." Jeongguk sighed, pulling Taehyung closer and resting his head on his shoulder. "I love football, but I swear I was dying for the World Cup to end, just so that I could come back home after two months of being apart."