ch.14

Before this chapter begins i just wanted to say im kind of losing inspiration for this story so the chapters are gonna be kind of short for a while so i might end it at chapter 15 or this chapter sorry
---------------

katsuki yuuri

i was just casually laying with Viktor on the couch as i suddenly realized that hes never taken me on a date, i wonder what its like going on dates....? is it fun...? scary...? "Yuuri?", as if right on cue i hear the words of my boyfriend snap me out of my day dreams, i hum in response as he grips onto me tighter, "Are you ok?", i sort of tense up at his words before leaning my head back against his chest once again. "I was just thinking... Ive never been on a date before..", it seems as if my words make him catch on to what im suggesting because he chuckles, "Well, Yuuri, would you like to go on a date with me?", i nod with a smile at his words as he stands up and stretches then takes my hand as i stand up and blindly follow him. "You're still wearing decent clothes so its fine! Lets go!", he giggles as he holds my hand then leads me to the door then opening it and we walk out of my apartment with the door closing behind us.

He leads me to a restaraunt accross the street from where i live, how does he already know where he wants to take me? "Incase you're wondering, i know where i wanted to take you because when i first saw your place i saw this nice restaraunt and thought it was a cute place to take a cute person to and then when i realized im in love with you i thought it would be perfect to take you here some day.", i blush at his words but feel anxious due to all the people staring at us and some looking disgusted; i turn away and take my attention to Viktor as he sits us down in a booth.

"Hello, ill be your wai-- YUURI?!", i turn my head to see a tall tan woman standing there with long black hair as the memories come flowing back to me; "Oh my gosh, hi Sara! long time no see!", i giggle as she smiles at me, "Long time no see? I havent seen you since high school!", she says giggling as i turn my attention to Viktor for a few seconds then hold his hand with a reasurring smile, "Ive been getting better recently actually, this is my boyfriend Viktor.", i say smiling at him as she lets out an 'awww', "Wait- Viktor? are you russian? whats your last name?", i raise an eyebrow at her questions as Viktor does too, "Im Russian, Yes and my last name is Nikiforov.", he clears his throat awkwardly as i look between the two of them as Sara giggles, "Oh my god, Yuuri, do you not recognize this fool? You had a huge crush on him in highschool!", i feel confused at her words.

Suddenly all the memories hit me and i look over to Viktor who looks shocked, "You-- I-", i try to find words but im just so shocked; IM DATING THE GUY I LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL HOLY SHIT NO WONDER HE SEEMED FAMILIAR! "Wow Yuuri you even liked him back in high school and yet now you fell in love with him, thats so cute!", i hear another familiar voice then turn to see a girl with her arm wrapped around Sara's shoulder, "Hey Mila, i see you and Sara finally tied the knot.", i say pointing out the rings of their fingers.

                       +++

The dinner that night was perfect, i even got Mila's and Sara's numbers. It wasnt just a perfect day because of that, but because i fell asleep in viktors arms that night in my Bed.