Teeshy & Taeyang find love.

Kwon Jiyong - born August 18, 1988, age 23, leader of BB, rapper, singer, song writer, also known as G-Dragon or GD :)

Dong Youngbae - born May 18, 1988, age 23, lead vocals, main dancer, plays the piano, also known as SOL, YB, Tae & Taeyang :)

Choi Seunghyun - born November 4, 1987, age 24, rapper, singer, actor, beat boxer, also known as Tempo, Tabi, & TOP :)

Kang Daesung - April 26, 1989, age 22, singer, actor, plays drums (not for BB tho), also known as D-Lite, Dae, & Daesung 

Lee Seunghyun - born December 12, 1990, age 21, singer, dancer, actor, maknae of BB, also known as V.I, Victory, & Seungri

Estelle – born July 18th1989, age 22, girlfriend of G-Dragon.

Teesh – born August 19th 1989, age 22, girlfriend of Taeyang, also known as Teeshy.

Laura – born 20th September 1989 age 22, girlfriend of T.O.P

Bethany – born 21st October 1990 age 21, girlfriend of Daesung

Emilie – born 22nd November 1991 age 20, girlfriend of Seungri

Also, I’ve made it so that the boys are both fluent in Korean AND English :D, I’m starting the story with the boys single, and eventually they will all have girlfriends! Make sense? No? Well then, just read! Haha <3

Taeyang’s POV

We were about to go on stage, my nerves were going crazy, even though we had done this so many times before, butterflies would always creep into my stomach.

Daesung: “Taeyang, why are you so nervous? It’s not the biggest show we’ve done, and it’s not exactly small either, but still, the fans love you, you're constantly getting nervous before each show, but you always end up doing amazing.” He trailed off.

GD: “Well Daesung, that’s not entirely true, he’s usually never THIS nervous, maybe he’s being like this because Teeshy is coming tonight.” He said winking.

Daesung: “Ahhh, so you’re nervous because of HER, Taeyang, she obviously likes you, and she loves our music, just think of her as another fan.”

Me: “I can’t Daesung, because she’s NOT just another ‘fan’ she’s, she’s, she’s unlike any I’ve ever come across.” I told him.

No one said anything else on the matter for which I was glad, just thinking about her made it worse. Seungri came in shortly after telling us it was time, we walked in silence towards the stage, we could hear the faint cries of our fans begging for us, I couldn’t help but smile, I am so blessed to have this life, to have my fans, my brothers. We each stepped on a raising platform; I took a deep breath in, and then out.

GD: “Taeyang.” He almost screamed at me.

I looked over at him. “Ah?”

GD: “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine, and Teeshy will love it.” He said in Korean finishing his sentence with a wink.

There was nothing I could do, the platforms began to rise, I could hear the chuckles of my brothers beside me, I just shook my head at him. We were almost in view, the cries and screams of our fans grew louder, they could probably see T.O.P’s and my hair, I laughed a little to myself. We were now in full view, the screams were somewhat deafening, but we loved it, we all smiled and walked to the centre of the stage.

“Hello” we all said in Korean. The crowd roared with excitement, GD and I pretended to be blown away from their screams, they all laughed.

GD: “Welcome, one and all, how are you all?” He asked in Korean.