Teeshy & Taeyang find love part 2

Daesung: “I’m sorry for intruding, but I and everyone else was just wondering if you would like to join us for dinner.” He asked in Korean.

I whispered gently in Estelle’s ear. “He would like to know if you would come out to dinner with us.”

She looked at me, her eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

Me: “By the look of her reaction I’ll take that as a yes brother, we’ll be out soon.” I replied in the same tongue he had.

He bowed and then left us in peace.

Me: “Are you okay? I said yes, unless you wanted to stay here, I could cook for you. If that’s what you would rather.”

She shook her head. “N-no, it’s just, I-I’m going to be s-seen w-with BIGBANG.”

I laughed. “Why is that so shocking my dear Estelle?” I asked her curious of her answer.

She shook her head again and I knew I wasn’t getting an answer. I stood up and held my hand out as an invitation; I wouldn’t dare grab her hand unless she was mine. She took it with a smile which made me smile; we walked hand in hand into the main dressing room.

Seungri: “Ah brother, so nice of you to join us again.” He said in Korean.

Me: “Haha, so where are we going to eat?” I asked in English so the girls could answer as well.

TOP looked around, to the girls mainly. “Is there anything you girls feel like?”

Laura: “I don’t really mind.” She said in a thick French accent.

Emilie: “Neither do I, as long as I get food inside me.” She laughed with her thick English accent.

Bethany: “How about you boys surprise us?” She asked in her American accent.

Teeshy: “That’s an awesome Idea Bethany; take us to your favourite restaurant.”

Daesung: “Ah, then it is settled, we shall head to our favourite Korean BBQ.”

Seungri: “Good idea brother, it has been a while since I/we’ve had Korean BBQ.”

We all stood up and helped the girls up too, we all went to our own separate cars.

Daesung’s POV

I walked Bethany to the passenger’s side of my car; I opened her door and then closed it once she was in. I quickly walked over to the driver’s side, I jumped in and started the car, I quickly glanced over to look at Bethany, she looked nervous, I smiled at her and put my right foot down on the pedal, she looked a little scared, but I could see the excitement in her eyes, I was only halfway down the street and I was already at full speed, I quickly changed gears and the car jolted forward, I took another quick glance and I seen her lips had curved up into a huge smile, I looked in my rear view mirror, I could see TOP directly behind me, and Taeyang behind him, we would always race to see who would get to the destination the fastest. It was like our little game.

Me: “Hold on tight beautiful, it’s about to go down.”

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her expression change, she was so excited, she leaned forward a little and looked at the side mirror.

Bethany: “Is that TOP behind us?” She asked eagerly.

“Yeap, sure is, he’s trying to over take me hahaha.” I replied back to her.

Bethany: “Well, what are you waiting for? Show me what you’re made of Dae.”

I did what she asked; I dropped down to fourth gear and had my thumb waiting for the right time to push the NOS.