They've Got Those Five Things

*A/N: First chapter of my new story. It’s a 1D fanfic :D Sorry if I’m slow at uploading, I tend to forget, but if I get positive feedback I’ll be much faster :) Also, if you’re not on twitter, you won’t understand the first part completely, but it doesn’t matter, I won’t put in too much of it in. And if you are on twitter, follow me, @TeamStylesCurls, I’ll follow you back :)

Anywho, enjoy ~ <3*

They’ve Got Those Five Things

Chapter 1

Leena’s P.O.V

I logged on Twitter, checking my interactions. They were filled with pages and pages of birthday wishes. I retweeted them all, and followed everyone back. I scrolled up and saw I had 5 more interactions; five people had followed me. When I read their names, I screamed and started hyperventilating. My idols; Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis & Liam had followed me. Okay, you’re probably thinking I’m making a big deal but getting noticed by them has always been my dream. When I calmed down, I tweeted:

“@DirectionerForever: DID THE BOYS JUST FOLLOW ME? AM I DREAMING? NO BODY PINCH ME!!!!!!!!!! ADHKASJDGUGFISWDGAOFHFU”

I went back to my interactions and I screamed again. Louder, this time. I tried to wipe away my tears so I could read my new mentions.

“@Harry_Styles: @DirectionerForever I saw your cover of One Thing on YouTube, sick job!! Me & the boys would love to meet you sometime .xx”

“@Louis_Tomlinson: Me and the boys just found ourselves a star! @DirectionerForever. You have a great voice! X”

"@Real_Liam_Payne: u guys have to watch this cover of one thing. @DirectionerForever amazing job”

I read them each three times, just sitting there with my mouth hanging open. I couldn’t believe it, I was definitely dreaming. I sat there for 10 minutes before I finally decided to move. I favorited each tweet and replied to them.

“@DirectionerForever: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne wow, you guys have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you so much. xxx”

I was freaking out. Nobody understood how much these boys meant to me, they were my idols. I bought all their merchandise; from their bracelets to their posters. I bought their album 8 times, just so they could get to number 1 in the charts. I stayed up all night to be able to watch their twitcams when they were abroad and the timezones were different. I lined up for 10 hours outside the radio station they were going to, just to catch a glimpse of them.

I loved them more than you could imagine, so to get a compliment like that from them is incredible.

Wow, this was one heck of a birthday.

~~~~~

Harry’s P.O.V.

I was sitting in mine and Louis’ hotel room, browsing through YouTube. I saw a cover of One Thing on the featured, so I clicked on it. I loved hearing the fans do covers. This one was a girl that looked about 13. She had curly, black hair and big, dark brown eyes. She introduced the song before singing. Her voice  was beautiful and she hit every note perfectly. How is this girl not famous?

I sent the link to Liam, Niall & Zayn before calling Louis over to watch it. He had pretty much the same reaction as me.

Snapping his jaw back into place, he said, “I think we’re about to sign our first artist.”