Three- "Stop Trying"

If you want play the provided song to add more effect xoxo ^^

I mutter my goodbye to Fiona and thank her for driving me home. She gives me a sympathetic look, I don't want this. I don't want her sympathy!

"You sure you'll be okay alone?" Fiona asks me...for the thousandth time. Yeah I get it she's worried. She dragged me around all day, as I saw my Damion for the last time lying in a body bag...he shouldn't be like that

She helped me call everyone and tell them the news and all that shit. I know I shouldn't be mad at her but I can't help it.

She's happy when I can't be.

I take a deep breath and slowly nod. I know I can't be angry at her.

"Y-yeah, I'll be...fine." I whisper, staring off into space as I fight the tears burning in my eyes.

Fiona sighs and drives off telling me she'll see me in three days. I walk into the house and lean against the front door with a deep sigh. I can't help it, I just when I stare at our empty living room seeing him. Sitting on the couch. A book in his hand, his eyes sparkling as they find mine.

"I missed you, Darling!"

His voice lingers in my mind as I see his image, memories flowing through me. I turn and look at the kitchen. Damion appears flipping a pancake in a pan with a smile on his face his hair ruffled and his shirt nowhere to be found. An apron is the only thing covering his perfect chest.

I close my eyes as I try to get away from it all, his voice booming in my mind as I sob, unable to breathe properly.

"It's okay Darling, stop crying. It'll all get better soon. I promise we'll make it through this."

Damion's voice purrs to me as I see him sitting on the sofa cradeling me in his protecting arms. I need to get away from this. I blink and the memories fade as I push them to the back of my head.

I sigh and slowly walk to our... I mean my room and go through my drawers. Shower, sleep. Shower, then sleep. I repeat focusing on anything other then him. I open the first drawers and see Damion's shirts and boxers.

Sigh.

I pick up his most recently worn shirt off of the floor and smell it. His cologne filling my sences. I grab a pair of his clean boxers and quickly put them on the bathroom counter, removing my clothes and turning on the water.

I step in as it gets to the temperature that I want and take another deep breath, tears slowly making their way down my cheeks as the steaming water relaxes my acheing muscles.

I quickly lie down after my shower and cover up closing my eyes as I drift into blissful sleep.

---

"Allesia, you have no idea what you do to me!" Damion chuckles as he lays back in the grass. I lay down next to him and smirk.

"Let me guess, I make you wish you would have never met me?" I answer sarcasticaly and he turns to his side so he's facing me. His electric blue eyes full of...sorrow??

"Don't ever say that Sia! Ever. You mean more to me than the stars in the sky and you don't even know it, you had me wrapped around you pinkie finger since day one so don't you ever believe for one second that I regret meeting you."

I stare at him, utterly dazed as his cheeks turn dark red.

"Look, I know I should have said this earlier but I really like you. You are the most extravagant thing to me, and I hate how you can't see how perfect you really are."

---

I quickly flutter my eyes open as the sun seeps through thewindow and beams on my face. I look around the empty room and yawn, sitting up and stretching my arms. As I climb off the bed I continue to search.

"Damion, honey, where are you?" I call out and hear my voice echo through the empty house as I walk into the living room.

Reality hits

I take a deep breath and shake my head. He's gone...duh! I step into the kitchen and quickly grab an apple as I check my phone for messages.

"Hey honey, how are you? I heard about what happened...just...call me if you need anything okay?" I listen to my Grandmothers voice and lightly smile as my eyes water. As I listen to all the rest I start to cry. They all are the same, people I know telling me their sorry and they give me their condolences.

I hate that fucking word. What's the point of it. It gets so annoying to hear that. Trust me it's not going to make things better so stop trying.

I sit on the couch and put on a movie as I cuddle with Damion's jacket, the smell of his cologne soothing me. Why did this have to happen, I mean seriously? What did I do to piss somebody off?

My phone buzzes and I look at the screen to see a text from Fiona.

Fiona: I did some magic and you'll be able to skip school 4 a week, I'll be dropping off ur class work everyday after school K? Hang in there, girly.

I smile lightly as I read. I love her, she is such an amazing support, but for now I kinda just gave up on school...I might as well stop trying.