You

"Hello welcome to hot topic " I smiled at the lad . What surprised me is that he smiled back . I swear I seen him before but I just couldn't put my finger on it . I quickly stepped out of the way scanning the store to see if anyone was having trouble . An hour has passed and all I done is greet people and help this little girl pick out a sweat for her older sister .

She reminded me of my cousin short ,light hair , and a baby face with her bright green eyes . I was about to sign out when I receive a tap on my shoulder " I'm sorry my shift is over......" Once I turned around it was the same guy from earlier ." Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to know if I could umm get your number " he blushed fiddling with his fingers .

" umm sure " I smiled awkwardly writing down my number sloppily I hope he can read it ..." Thanks see you around " he winked walking out joining his friends . That was weird not that I didn't like him or anything but I don't see why he would want my number . Okay I'm not pretty with my thick dark brown hair ,boring chocolate brown eyes .Then my shortness I'm only 5'2 thanks to my lovely mother .The only thing I thank my mom for is my long eye lashes and curves . Other than that I don't see anything special . I quickly signed out before I space off again and end up staying here longer than I need to .

I walked out of the mall searching through my messenger bag trying to find my keys . I had to take everything to find out my keys were in my back pocket all along . Well that was a waste of time . I started getting the feeling that someone was watching me so I turned my head slightly to the right and peaked over my shoulder . All I saw was a toddler running away laughing as his mom tried to get him without hurting him and a group of teenage boys . I would be lying if I said they weren't good looking . one had a plaid shirt and some skinny jeans that I saw online but from England , next to him was a slightly shorter guy with a SnapBack covering his blond hair .Then my eyes landed on a darker shin boy kinda spacing off and getting left behind . I stopped drooling over them and speed walk to my car eager to get to my house . Today is Friday which means family night , but my mom told me she's going out with this dude she met online so I have to stay home alone .

" mom I'm home " I yelled opening the door then getting tackled by my German shepherd . " hey boy miss me I bet you did let's go get you some doggie treats " even though his still a puppy he eats A LOT . I don't get it his so tiny but eat like I starved him . Once I fed him the little biscuit I jogged up the stairs grabbing my laptop from my desk . I may have this little addiction with tumbler but I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world .

I must if been here a long time since my mom was already giving me a kiss goodbye and saying something but I couldn't hear her . " huh what did you say mom " she looked at me like I had two heads . " I said I want you turn off that laptop and go walk the dog then go meet the new neighbors I want you to at least have one friend " . Woah my own mother telling me I don't have friends that not something to be proud of . So I did what I was told and slipped on my running shorts and tank top with a nike logo on the top right and grab the leash .