Plane ride

Lucy's p.o.v

Get me off this plane before I DIEEE I'm going to die " I shouldn't have watched those movies where the plane crashes .My grip on the chair made my knuckles go white just thinking about being up more than 300ft in the air with a possible chance to crash and die .

" luc calm down okay it's just a 3 hour flight you can do this " kris mumbled before she got her headphones going into the music world .ignoring the world tapping to the beat .

I sighed knowing she won't be able to hear me anymore ,until the plane ride is over . 3 hours to go lucy just three I chanted in my head slowly closing my eyes.

-3hours later

" come on get up I'm going to leave you "

" mom let me sleepppp"

"I'm not your mom...." I shot up hitting my head on the top of the luggage carries spotting a now red laughing kris . What a great why to get woken up right . I groaned rubbing my eyes realizing we are the only ones left on the plane .

" really kris couldn't you just nudge me or something " that hurt great now Im pretty sure I have a bump with plane static hair , and my clothes are all wrinkled . One the bright slide it's Good thing I don't wear make up or else I would look like the wicked witch of the west or worst an ogre .

"Hahah ohhh okay let's go before you hit your head again "

" haha very funny" I said grabbing my last bag hitting her on the side with it . " please tell it again "

Plane ride done with now time to meet the boys without fangirling or dying .

Niall p.o.v.

" no pranks , screaming , eating all the food -cough - Niall " a rude Paul went over the rules for the millionth time as the girls plane landed and the people walking out at zombie pace . I stood on the bench making the fans scream louder hovering over the fence reaching out for me but being held back by the " demon" or "dream killer " fence as they call it . I scanned the crowd until I came across a thick dark brown curls and a short girl looking around with a taller girl with highlights scanning the crowd then looking towards me hitting the shorter girl poking to us .i looked to my left Informing the boys avoiding Harry's cold glare , I think he knows my secret ........ I slumped down fixing my SnapBack ,still keeping my eyes on them glancing at harry once in a while to see if he stopped .

The girls were rushed threw the fence and blocked from the fans by the body guards , but then a broken fence later the horror began