Chapter 2

Today is the day! Today is the day that Marsh and I start managing Andersons, I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I roll over in bed and look at my phone to check the time and its already 8, oh my god we are going to be late! We have the be there for 8:30. I rush out of bed and into marshal's room only to be greeted with a half naked Marsh and a house guest....

"Marshal! Hurry up and wake up were going to be late. We cannot be late on our first day as the owners!"

"ok Mi I'm up, I'm up!" marshal exclaimed as he was trying to keep self covered. "now if you excuse me I have to Kick out Stacy and hop in the shower."

"Just kick Stacy out and get dressed there is no time for a shower now come on let's go."

"OH, MY GOSH! Marsh are you really going to let her talk to me that way?" Stacy asks clearly upset, like honey come on sorry to break it to you but he doesn't care about you at all.

"Um first if all only MI can call me Marsh, secondly yes I will let her talk to you like that and thirdly get the hell out of my house!"

Finally, Stacy takes a hint that she is no longer wanted here, grabs her clothes and leaves in a huff. With that Marsh and I realize we only have 10 minutes left until we have to be at the coffee shop so we both scramble to get together some kind of outfit and then we head out the door. With Marsh behind the wheel we made it in record time, it is a miracle that boy hasn't been pulled over yet.

Andersons is a fairly small building but we have managed to fit eight booths along the walls, four tables in the middle and four stool along the one counter. The tables are all a solid dark brown wood with a turquoise strip down one end, the booths and seats were upholstered in the same turquoise colour. Brown was my dads favourite colour and my moms favourite colour was turquoise so they decided when they when the took over they were going to update the space using both of their favourite colours. I am choosing to keep the colour scheme the same as it feels a piece of them is still present. The atmosphere in here is very homey, with the warm brown walls and turquoise accents and the dull hazy lights. In the very far left corner is a small nook where customers can take or leave books at their leisure. Here at Andersons we offer your usual coffee, hot chocolate, tea and such, but we also serve soup and sandwiches. We are currently hiring because two of our employee's joseph, and Cece who are married are moving to Maine because of joseph's new job offer, I am super excited for the both of them but I and the rest if us here at Andersons are sure going to miss them. Our team here consists of Marsh, Aunt Sophie, me, Kaydence, Jackson, Bentley, Meredith and Axel. Kaydence and Bentley usually take care of getting people their drinks and working the cash register, while Jackson, Meredith and Axel are on food duty, and let me tell you Axel makes a pretty amazing sandwich. Marsh, and I's job here is to make decisions, fill orders, and step in when needed, a jack of all trades if you will and Aunt Sophie is in charge of us all and does pay roll. When Joseph and Cece were with us they did both food duty and drink duty, we need to fill their positions quick as during rush hours we are struggling without the extra help. Axel has told us that his friend Blake is in need of a job, I will have to check him out for sure.