Chapter 4

Aphmau's pov
Since I ran away from "home" I spent the night at a hotel near school. The next day I woke up and realized ITS MONDAY. I got out of bed. Well more like flopped out of bed then dragged myself into the bathroom. After I got ready I went to school. "Aphmau~sempai looks nice today" "thanks KC! Now let's get to class" on my way to class I saw an Aaron watching me walk down the halls, and his friend that was trying to talk to him looked at him like he was crazy.

Aaron's pov
When I got to school was talking to Garroth until Aphmau started walking down the halls with Kawaii~Chan. "Damn, she's hot" I said to myself. When the bell rang I went to werewolf class. I sat in a chair near the back. "Hay loser get out of my seat" I heard someone say on the other side of the class. I looked over there to see Aphmau sitting in a chair getting yelled at by the Omega of the school. This made my MAD and when I'm mad no one, and I mean no one will be happy by the end. I got up still super mad, and threw the Omega out the window. I told the person sitting next to Aphmau to scram and they did. I sat down next to Aphmau to see her put her phone down looking sad. That reminds me I forgot my phone at home today. When the teacher walked in everyone grew quiet.

Aphmau's pov
I was sitting in a chair and to see a person whom I guess is the Omega. He told me to get out of his seat. I was about to tell him that their is no assigned seats, and to get a different seat. When a very angry Aaron came up to me and threw him out the window. I got out my phone to text FC I told him that someone was being mean to me but a different person, that I may or may not have the slightest crush on, got him to stop. After waiting for a little bit I put my phone away. The teacher came in and gave a lesson on a wolf that was a decendent of Irene.