Alliances:Intro

Dedicated to A Girl who loves Wolves! (I can't remember her username😂)

Clan Wars or Pack Wars is a Rare Event throughout the land of Wolves for they only do is hunting animals to eat. It once more started after the fall of Glavahara Pack.

Wolf Packs
- A Group of Wolves hunting together.

1. Silverpacks:
Main clan which have the best wolves in the entire land. Composed of Gray wolves and the pack of Gray the main protagonist with his female partner Tin. They own a big territory at Mendelian Valley which include the Famous Casanova Volcano which erupted thousands of years ago which created a massive amount of death based on a Wolf Philosophy tackled by young cubs. Another one is the Temple of Acca Larentia, the Goddess of Wolf which hold the power of Chaos, Order and Freedom of the wolves. If destroyed it might create the doom and extinction of the wolves for it is known to create the historical event that killed many wolves.

2. Denimvore:
Main antagonist clan, a clan ruled by an alpha wolf named Gustavo with his wife Lilith. A clan for Black wolves filled with hatred to the other wolves. Their main goal is to rule the entire land by defeating the other 15 reigning clans including Blessings and Frosbite and especially the Silverpacks. Why do they want Silverpacks territory that much. Basically it's the most sacred place throughout the land containing The Casanova Volcano and Temple of Acca Larentia. These scary wolves live at the most scariest place in the land, The Deadlands and The Gloom Abyss. They're rumored to be the pack that killed the entire clan of Glahavara.

3. Frostbite
A clan of white beautiful she wolfs. Snow being the most known Wolf living there is particularly the leader of the pack. She's smart, gentle, a brave fighter and a beautiful wolf. Despite her position she's the badass wolf in her alliance, she's even ready for the day that she'll die!. These beautiful white she wolves live in the Frost Empire including the Ice Lagoon, Snow Castle and Mt. Glacier.

These were the Top Three known alliances or packs in the land of wolves.

---MORE PACKS WILL BE KNOWN SOON! VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE INTRODUCTION---