Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Helen's P.O.V.~

I woke up to my alarm blarring in my ear. I slowly rolled over to turn off my alarm. After another five minutes of just sitting in bed. I finally decided to get up to take a shower. I sat up and stretched, yawning loudly. I stood up slowly and walked sloppily over to grab my towel. I then went into my over sized bathroom and took a shower.

~20 minutes later~

I finally got out the shower with my towel wrapped tightly around my body. After about five minutes I decided on what I was going to wear to school today. I quickly got dressed in and did my hair and make-up. When I was done I stood and looked at myself from in my full size mirror. I was very satisfied with what I had wore today. I had light blue high waist shorts on and blue floral shirt. My make-up was done very lightly, all I wore was mascara and eyeliner to bring out my eyes. My hair was pulled into a high ponytail, because I was to lazy to curl it today. I then started drifting off into my thoughts about what Matea might think about my outfit. I blushed madly and shook my head. I then stopped admiring myself in the mirror and grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door and got into my dark blue 2014 ford focus, and drove to school.

~ School parking lot~

I parked my car and got out, to be greeted by my best friends Abby and Lilly.

I grabbed my backpack and we all started talking and walking into the front of the school. I then saw her and stopped walking and talking. She then turned around and noticed me and we held eye contact. I know that I was blushing but I can't take my eyes off of her. Her friends then came up and distracted her for a second, then she turned her head back towards me. She looked surprised that I was still looking at her. I was too! She then got dragged into the school by get giggling best friends and so did I.

-------

Tell me what you think and I'll keep uploading and continuing!! I'm excited for this book.. I hope you are too!!! :)

-Like-&-Comment!!(: