fakten über arendale.

alle über arendale,
all about arendale.

†††

fakten über arendale.

Fullname: Aren Dale Hummingbird

Nicknames: Aren, Dale, Ari.
Age: Eighteen.
Hometown: She was raised and grew in Germany but she's really Half-Korean and Half-Filipino.
Languanges: Fluent in English, Filipino and German, a basic Korean words.
Godparent: Demeter ♡
Father's name: Edward Hummingbird.
Mother's name: Erindale Hummingbird.
Siblings: Ryu Dale Hummingbird. (An eight year old boy)

Hobby: Planting of different kind of flowery crops, reading mythological and greek books, collecting different kind of flower-designed figurines.

Likes: She's into sweet foods; Ice cream, cotton candies, candies, cakes. Anything that is sweet, named it. She likes cute kind of stuffs. She's into a sensible kind of talks, and love to explore things.

Dislikes: She hates skinship, she will just have a skinship with you if she's already comfortable with you. She hates spicy. She hates weird and pervs. She hates itchy things. She hates unorganized and un-oriented sorroundings.

Some facts of Aren Dale.

She was born in Germany but she's Half-Korean and Half-Filipino blooded. She was raised in a well-oriented family and an organize sorrounding so she want everything on it's perfect place. She may be look so bubbly, squishy and fluppy sometimes, she sometimes turn into monster whenever she's mad or upset. She hates skinship, she hates a skin to skin kind of interaction even in a split of seconds, she will talk, walk, or sit beside you with an inches away especially with a boy because she had a traumatic experience being touched. But if she let you do a skinship with her, it only means that she already trusted you and comfortable with you.

She believes that everyone is wonderful, and she wants everyone to remember that!

-aren, dale.