wie entdecken

wie entdecken,
how she discovered.

†††

Aren Dale Hummingbird.

She was busy organizing her new bought flower seeds on her own-designed garden. She heard some noise coming out from the front door so she immediately took a glance on it.

"Vater?" She said in her usual German-accent. "Vater!" She exclaimed as she run towards her father. She hugged him.

"Vater, woher sie ging?" Asking her father where did he went a while ago. "Woher mutter?" Asking where is her mother.

"Ari my baby," Her dad started. "You know, we're not in the Germany already, you can now speak English." He said that makes the little girl pout. She just nodded and get back on her flower crops.

"You really like agricultural stuffs, isn't it?" Her dad said.

"It somehow makes me so comfortable and calm, vater. I love this!" The little girl said with a wide smile on her thin lips.

"You're like Demeter." After hearing those words, she took a gaze on her father with an eyebrow raised.

"Demeter? My godparent?" The little girl asked.

"Uh, ha. Your godparent, Demeter, the god of agriculture. Demeter loves flower and crops too." Her dad explained that makes her eyes' widened.

"Really?!" She asked with a tune of excitement. "Does godparent Demeter has a garden too?" She added.

"A very, very, very beautiful garden." He replied.

"Really, vater?! I want to go there then." Showing her pouty lips, her father just patted her head while chuckling.

"I'll show you, my little Ari. If you turn eighteen, your debut, I'll bring you there." Her dad said with an assuring smile.

"But vater, where is it located?"

Her dad's smile again showed as he remember that place. A place where all gods and goddesses are found. Where different kind of demigods will found. And the safest place for the halfbloods.

"Camp Halfblood." Her father replied.

†††