Chapter 35

QRI'S POV

I woke up feeling light headed.

My eyes is quite adjusting with the light

Where am I?

"Ahjumma?...Hang on. I'll call the doctor!"

Is that Jiyeon?

Doctor?

I tried to get up but felt a little pain on my side so I failed.

That I time I also notice that I'm here in the hospital.

"Yah! Ahjumma! Stay still and don't get up!" Jiyeon yelled at me.

Tsk.

This kid won't stop calling me ahjumma.

The doctor came to check me.

Jiyeon was just staring at me and looking at her right now I could easily say that something is wrong.

But I wonder what happen.

Where is Hyomin?

I do remember that I am with Hyomin before I passed out.

The doctor talks to Jiyeon and left.

"So?" I ask.

"Doctor said you need to stay here for a while" She said.

"Not that one" I said.

"Huh? Then, what do you mean?" She asks.

"Kiddo. I know you and I know there's something you wanted to say" I said.

"There's something I wanted to say? There's something I'm not telling you but that doesn't mean I wanted to tell you" She said.

"Tsk...Ok" I said.

"Ok fine. They know now that you are an assassin and also Areum" She said.

"WHA-...ouch!!" I groan in pain when I forget about my wound and suddenly get up because of what she just said.

"Yah pabo!!" Jiyeon yelled at me again.

Tsk.

"What had gotten into your mind? How could you let them shoot you?! That woman with no name...Do you even know who is she?!" She help me lie down properly again and started yelling at me.

"First of all kiddo. I didn't let them shoot me. I was outnumbered...And I have no idea who is that woman but she wants to be the mafia boss...and why did you tell them who we really are?" I ask.

I was trying to hide her identity as much as possible but she just simply reveal it to everyone!

"I had no choice. Soyeon, Boram, Hyomin and Eunjung were waiting for an answer. Hyomin saw you in the hideout. It's your fault for being careless...and besides they didn't know my real identity. All they know now is that you and Areum were assassins" She explained

"Soyeon?...Soyeon is here too? "I ask.

"Yah Ahjumma. Are you still in love with Soyeon unnie? I think she and Boram unnie is kinda dating now. It's too late for you. Just be with nerdy Hyomin. I think she really likes you." Jiyeon said.

"There will never be Hyomin and me." I said.

"Eh? Why not?" Jiyeon ask

"Too much complications. She's an Eagle and I'm a dragon. She's Soyeon's sister and Soyeon is my ex. I break Soyeon's heart so she will never want me for her sister and...." I said and paused.