Chapter One

**6 Months Earlier**

Tia was off to go buy her daily coffee. She walks into a little Cafe that was just perfect for her.

They would play the best oldies music, and Tia liked that. She was one of the smooth rock and role types that just wants to have fun.

"Hey it's my little sister! Tia Reed!" yells Tia's older brother, Max.

And that's another reason Tia comes to this coffee shop. Her brother gives her free discounts all the time.

"Hey Maxy. The usual please." Tia says, giggling, since she tried to say it in a British accent.

"That's not how we sound, you know."

says a deep British voice.

Tia turns around to see a handsome boy, or man. He has a perfect spiked up hair that ends at a point. His eyes are a perfect brown that takes his smile stand out more. His body is toned and very muscular. You can definitely tell He works out. He is wearing a black shirt with some tight paints. He has a gold necklace that says, "No Regrets".

Tia starts to curl her brown, highlighted hair. Her,not so very ran skin, makes her blue eyes pop out her head. She is wearing a sun dress. It starts off brown around her c-cup boobs. Then it flows out pink ruffles just right before the bottom of her butt. She is wearing a ring that is just plain silver. She also is wearing a necklace that is silver with an infinity sign at the bottom.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry. Tia says, blushing.

(What happens next? Don't forget to vote and comment! ily bye)