Say Something

Haven's P.O.V

"Ms. Calt, we have your foster here." Ms. Blue stated with a sad eyes.

I nodded and dog earred my book, setting it in my black bag. I tucked a strand of my blonde hair that fell from my pigtails behind my ear and grabbed a firm hold of my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Ms. Blue waved me on and I followed her down the steps. We got down to the end of the steps and I metally sighed.

I could tell that my foster was curious as to meeting me, but that was too bad because I didn't want him or her to be here. Reaching the end of the steps I finally took a good glance at him because I was supposed to say 'hi'.

The tall man got down on his knees so he could scoop down to my level. I put my hand out for him to shake, but he shook his head. I was glad at first, until he brought me into a tight hug. Which I didn't do my part in. He pulled apart when he realized I wasn't going to hug back.

"Haven, sir." I spoke up, putting my hand out to him.

Looking at his green eyes with my hazel ones.

"Call me Harry, or Dad, or Daddy. Your making me sound old with sir." Harry chukled.

I nodded.

"Meet the lads," Harry said turning around and guiding me to the other men by putting his hand on the small of my back.

The first one Harry brought me up to was a smaller guy with soft, brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He also came down to my level so he could probably greet me.

"Hello, love. I'm Louis, but you can call me Lou or Uncle Lou." Louis said.

I nodded and stuck my hand out for him. He gladly shook it, knowing I don't give hugs to strangers.

I moved onto the next stranger also with light, brown hair and soft brown eyes. He stood up straight until I reached him.

"Hi, I'm Liam Payne or Uncle Liam." Liam said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

And I did with a little smile. Maybe just a little. Not much.

Harry moved me onto the next kid with dyed blonde hair, which only interested me more into seeing his natural brown. But, his eyes were definitely blue. No doubt.

"Hey! I'm Niall, I like food. Do you like food Haven?" Niall asked excited.

Liam slapped him over the head which made me cover my hand over my mouth so that I didn't laugh to loud.

"I mean, hi. I'm Niall. I'm also your Uncle." Niall said trying to cover up his excitement.

"Haven Calt." I said giving him a fist bump.

I moved onto the weirdo of the bunch. The one I had been waiting to meet. He had dark black hair. Brown, hard, mysterious eyes.

"Hey." Was all he said.

I crossed my arms over my chest just like him and leaned my body on my right leg for just the right amount of sass.

"Hey." I said staring at him.

He squinted his eyes at me and I did the same. He uncrossed his arms and bent down so that it looked like he was using the toliet.

"The names Zayn. But I'm sure you've heard about me. Everybody knows my name." Zayn said smartly.

"Must not have been that important if I haven't heard it." I challenge.

'Ohh' and 'snap' went around the living room, mostly coming from the boys.

"Welcome, Haven." Zayn said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and reslung my bag from sliding off my shoulders. Harry noticed my discomfort and grabbed my bag for me.

"We should probably head out. We have a lot of shopping to do." Harry stated.

I nodded and went over to Ms. Blue. She had tears in her eyes and I gave her a little smile. Her heels smacked againist the hardwood as she made her way over to me.

"I will miss you Ms. Calt." Ms. Blue said hugging me.

"When are you going to call me Haven?" I asked with a little chuckled even though I was on the verge of sobs.

"When I become young again." She said pulling away and taking a step back.

I nodded and followed the boys outside, closing the door behind me. I turned around and almost choked at the scene infront of me.

"A mini van?" I squeaked.

Zayn turned his head towards me and nodded.

"That's what I said." He snorted, taking the passenger side.

I slowly walked down the side walk and opened the blue rolly door. Niall and Liam were in the back and Harry was in the middle row. Lou driving and Zayn in the passenger.

I sighed and hopped in, the door shutting by itself behind me. I buckled up and faced Harry.

"So, where are we going shopping?" I asked.