The Monster

*Continued*

I ran down the hall and outside to see that the doors were open with Niall and Liam grilling outside. I giggled as I ran outside with the other lads not far behind.

"Grab her!" Harry shouted as he gained some speed.

I turned back around just to fall flat onto my back. Harry was onto of my body with a healthy amount of weight on mine.

"Harry!" I shrieked as he picked me off the ground.

He didn't say a word as he gave me a hard glare.

"Don't you ever, ever do that again." Harry told me sternly.

"Don't tell me what to do." I kicked and swatted around.

Harry started towards the house and the rest of the lads stayed outside to catch their breathe probably.

"Want to know what we do with bad little girls?" Harry asked me sternly pulling out a dining room chair still holding me.

I shook my head and my eyes widened. I hope they don't spank, Ms. Blue spanked me a couple of times. I didn't enjoy it.

"We put them in time out." Harry said once he dragged me and the chair outside.

He set the chair in the grass, facing the lads by the grill and set me down. I tried to make a run for it but he knew me enough to know I would try. Harry sat me back down on the chair and I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Sit here until you say your sorry to me and the lads for being rude." Harry commanded as he pointed his finger at me and with that he walked off.

I glared at the stupid poopy heads as they took there shirts and shoes off and went into the pool once the food was cooked.

I didn't even know how to swim if I wanted too. I don't like the water and what could be in it. And heavens knows that Zayn probably peed in it.

"Are you coming to eat for dinner?" Harry hollered over at me as they started setting up the food on the picnic table.

I glared at them harder as Harry laughed and Liam shook his head. I sighed as I watched Niall take a bit out of his ribs. I rolled my eyes and groaned obnoxiously as I went over to the stupid table.

"Look I'm sorry." I said as I reached for a plate but Harry quickly stopped me.

"Apology accepted. Now give me a kiss." Hardy smiled as he puckered his lips.

I rolled my eyes again and went around the table to give him a kiss if it would shut him up. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed a chicken thigh and a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

"What about me babe?" Zayn asked me with a fake scoff.

"No no no, not in this house." I shook my finger infront if his face.

"Too bad." Zayn shrugged as he grabbed me and started showering my face with kisses, making me laugh like crazy.

"Z-zayn sto-p." I laughed as lifts my shirt up and starts blowing raspberrys on my belly.

"Okay, okay Hae." Zayn said as he put me down on the bench spit next to him.

Niall passed me my plate and I thanked him, in my mind. A couple minutes passed until I had to try and strike uo a conversation.

"Guess what I saw the other day?" I asked giddily as I shoved almost all of my food to the middle of the table.

"What baby?" Harry asked as I clapped my hands together.

"A dick." I cheered.

Louis started laughing hysterically and Liam's eyes grew wide while Harry started choking on his potatoes. Niall and Zayn just sat there not knowing how to help the situation.

"What?" Harry asked as he cleared his pipes.

"Yeah, Louis took me to the park the other day and I was sitting in the green tunnel and this other really cute boy came in and he said he would show me his pee-pee if I showed him mine." I said as I notcied everybody's worried looks.

"You showed him your vagina!" Louis tried consoling Liam as Liam screamed.

"What's a vagina?" I asked and looked over af Zayn, who raised his hands in defense.

"As your father." Zayn slipped.

Everyone gasped as Zayn's eyes grew wide as mine brimmed with tears.

"Zayn!" Niall shouted.

"No, Niall. It's okay, I'm just-" I said as I started walking back into the house.

My name was called multiple time but I couldn't listen as annoying ringing was stuck in my ears. I stormed up to my room as I heard doors slam shut downstairs.

"I'll check her room, Niall go check the hallway bathroom." Harry's voice said from downstairs as I quietly shut my bedroom door.

I marched over to the picture of my real family and picked it up. Feet pounded up the steps and I quickly screamed out of anger and threw the picture frame at the wall.

"Haven!" Harry's voice boomed as he opened my door.

I sat down on the ground and picked the broken glass our of my leg and my hand.

"I'm sorry." I said as I winced as I felt thar a piece of glass was right above my eyebrow.

"Here." Harry spoke as he lifted me up carefully and walked into the bathroom.

He shut the door behind him and started the bath.

"I'm going to get my swim trunks. You stay here and just put whatever bubbles you want in the tub okay?" Harry asked as I nodded.

Harry re-opened the door and had a first aid kit and swim trunks on. I took a seat on the toliet and watched carefully as Harry pulled out a pair of tweezers from the cabinet.

"This, this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you." Harry's voice shook as he came closer with the tweezers to the glass.

I winced as he pulled the glass out slowly. He out the glass in the trash and started taking off my shirt.

And I let him.

I have always been insecure about my body, but not because of the reasons anyone might think. Not because I think I'm fat, but because I'm too skinny. I'm malnourished.

"Haven." Harry gasped as he saw the whip scars on my back and stomach.

"I'm fine, really." I promise.

He shakes his head and pulls my pants down, leaving my underwear on. He climbed into the tub and laid me infront of him so he could clean me up.

"Do you even want me to be your dad?" Harry asked as he shampooed my hair.

I sighed and looked up at him to find he was already looking at me.

"I guess, yeah. I mean I think it would be pretty cool to say I have a dad but not because it just sounds cool. I want it to mean something." I speak my thoughts as he just nods.