Hey (Not A One Shot)

So... This isn't a one shot... (Also I know I broke my rule of not making the title in all caps but nvm that.) So... I don't know how much longer I'll be on wattpad. My parents are getting suspicious of what's on my phone (don't ask me why) and they said they want to check my phone and what's on it. They don't know I have any accounts, and they've always lectured me about how "if you get any social medias and talk to strangers over the internet, you are putting yourself and this family in danger." I really don't want to give up wattpad, but I might have to delete this account soon (along with all of my other accounts.) It makes me really sad, because I have so many friends on here, and I love you all so much. On top of that, school has been stressing me out a lot. Exams are coming up fast, and I'm not prepared. I'm scared for my grades. They're already kinda bad. Plus, I'm going on spring break soon, and I was planning to be a lot more active and update some stories, but... That's not possible anymore. I'm sorry. <3 Just remember I love you all loads. I will never forget any of you. You have all changed my life for the better. Maybe one day, I'll get a wattpad account again, but not anytime soon. Goodbye, everyone. <3 Stay happy. 

APRIL FOOLS

I'm sorry that was actually pretty mean of me. I'm not deleting my account anytime soon XD. (the part about school and how much you mean to me was real tho). I hope I didn't make anyone sad ;-;.  By the way, new one shots will be coming out a week or two. See ya then!