10

Aria

Aria

"Good morning." I heard a voice.

My eyes widened and Mr.Dolan laid there in front of me with his eyes staring at me intensely.

His arm was hugging me firmly, pulling me closer to him and his legs were sprawled across mine, pinning me to the bed.

"Uh, good morning." I said awkwardly, trying to get out of his grip.

He probably realized what I was trying to do so he removed him arm and cleared his throat, "Sorry.."

I sat up on his bed and became curious of what happened or if anything did happen. "Did we, um, do anything?.."

He immediately shook his head, "No of course not!- well I mean if you want too I'm always down-"

"No thanks." I let out a sigh of relief that nothing happened yesterday. I got up from the bed and looked down at what I was wearing, it was a shirt of his.

"Oh yeah," he looked at me, "I changed your clothes by the way. The dress you were wearing looked uncomfortable."

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "Don't worry, I promise I didn't look- well actually I had to just once because your- never mind."

My face reddened, It felt uncomfortable knowing he changed me but I tried to forget about it. As much as I wanted to yell at him and argue I couldn't because he's my 'boss'.

I looked over at him as he pulled the blanket off him and got up. He was shirtless, showing off his perfect body and his sweatpants were hanging loose off his hips.

"Can't help but stare can you?" He smirked.

"I know I can't." The door opened and Donovan stepped inside with a glass of water. He handed it to me before putting a small pill that dissolved in it, "It'll help with your headache."

And that's when I realized I had a headache but I was just too distracted to notice. It wasn't a huge one just a small one.

"Thanks." I provided Donovan a smile which he gave back.

He then walked over to Grayson who was putting on a shirt, "Remember you have a meeting in a few hours." He then looked at us both, "What would you like the chef to make for breakfast?"

"Tell him not to worry about it." Mr.Dolan said as he took a sip of his water, "I'm in the mood to make my own breakfast today."

Donovan nodded and left. I decided that I should be leaving too.

"Well, yesterday was a lot of fun. We should do it again next time. I had a great time, so thanks for that." I smiled at him but I had no clue what happened yesterday.

I wanted to ask him what happened yesterday so badly but he always scared me in a way. He gets mad easily but then the next minute he's smiling or smirking. I don't want to bother him either since he's my 'boss'.