Beginning

I'm Skylar Jackson and I am 17 years old. I have also have a twin brother names John. I come from a rich family and I am also the captain of the cheerleading team. My brother and I are both popular at school. I have friends but they don't really know what is going on.

Skylar's POV 

                  My alarm goes off and I start to wake up "Stupid alarm clock". Yay, the first day of school of being a senior ( note sarcasm). I take a shower and I go to my closet to pick out what to wear. I picked out some blue jeans and a pink shirt with some heels. I put on some make-up on and I am done. I have been like this since I was 13 by being sad and depressed but I don't show it. I hear a knock on my door so I went to opened but before I opened it I had to put a fake smile on my face. John was in front of the door and he said," Ready to go". And I said yes, we went down stairs and saw mom cooking breakfast for us. "Good morning Skylar and John" John and I say Good morning at the same. I usually don't eat my mom's cooking basically I really don't eat at all. She cook eggs, bacon, and toast... I always wanted to have that bond with her. I just made my self a smoothie. " Do you always have to drink that? Eat some real food sis" Adam says. I rolled my eyes at him and started walking to my white lamborghini until Adam says " I'M DRIVING YOU TO SCHOOL TODAY". So I went to his car and I sat in the car and waiting for him. 

  A few minutes later he came and we drove off to school. He parked in a parking spot and we got out and everyone stopped what they were doing and they looked at us. I opened the other door to his car and I got my bag of clothes  for cheerleading practice. John went off to his friends and I went to mine. I saw Sarah running up to me and before I knew it I was on the grass while Sarah was hugging me. She has brown skin, black hair, and brown eyes. She is on the track team and that explains why to to me that fast. "Well hello" I say. Then Chloe and KC came and said." You some help, Skylar". "Yep" I replied. They took Sarah off of me, then I gave them all hug. Chloe has pale skin blue eyes and has blonde hair like me and she is on the cheerleading team with me, KC has light brown, has hazel eyes, and has dark brown hair. 

Here we go. Off to a new beginning.