Why?

Mangle P.O.V
I thought (Y/N) knew better she should have joined us!I guess we are now enemy's it didn't have to be this way but oh well.We really wanted (Y/N) to join us,for some reason Bon was always acting weird around (Y/N) and I am going to get on the bottom of it!Right now it was the end of school Bon said he needed somewhere to be.So for now Joy and I are going to practice for the contest.
Bon P.O.V
I was in a dumpster alone....with (Y/N),because we were practicing,until the Nightmares came along.We fought them but got kinda hurt,so we hid in a dumpster until they leave.

(Y/N):Well,how are you feeling?

Bon:After a lot of time,one can accustom

I felt really dizzy like I was going to faint from sitting in a dumpster upsidedown.

(Y/N):At least,the beach isn't too bad

Bon:At least,the smell of fish,you have already

(Y/N):I think that is a Sardine...or maybe a Merlusa....hmmmm...I'm hungry....

Bon:How can you be hungry,now?

(Y/N):*Chuckles nervously*

Bon:I think-think....I can move.It will be better if we go from here

We tried getting out of the dumpster,I was the first one to jump out,(Y/N) was struggling a little to get out,her top half of her body was hagging out of the dumpster.

(Y/N):Really,I was starting to feel me comfortable

Bon:What a night!Who Imagine that we'll finish together?

(Y/N) was almost out of the dumpster,I put my hands on my cheeks trying to calm my blush.

Bon:.....Only us....in the dark...

(Y/N) fell out of the dumpster with an 'ouch' and sat cris-cross-apple- sauce.I pointed at (Y/N)

Bon:And you!You never come back alone by places like this.Can be Dangerous!

(Y/N):The good news is you're always there to protect me

Bon:Ah-I-raw-bah-um...Well...ah...Let's go from here!

I was blushing insanely red while walking past (Y/N).(Y/N) was giving me a thumbs up while chuckling quietly.

Next day

I was in the bathroom cleaning up my wounds.

Bon:Why do I always get in trouble for her?All was good!,until....she appeared

I looked at the bathrooms cupboard and saw her.....glasses.I picked the glasses up and put them on,I saw clearly.I looked into the mirror to see how I looked in the glasses.

Bon's dad:Bon!Come here now!

I put the glasses way with mixed feelings.

Bon:Ash!...rubish...

I walked down stairs to the living room to see my dad watching tv,he looked at me surprised and confused.

Bon's dad:But what happened with you?

Bon:I-ah-nu-ra Nothing,Nothing!I got into a fight!

I lied..

Bon's dad:A fight!That is my son!I am so proud.And tell me....you win?

Bon:Yes!Of course!

Bon's dad:Wooooo!Did you remember the hook I teach you?

Bon:Eh-eh..of course!Of course! You know,nobody messes with us!

Bon's dad:Haha!That's!A true man!I was beginning to worry that you look like a woman with a lot of accessories!And the sleeves like you use now!

Bon:Yes,yes...you're right..

I pulled up my sleeve and walked out the door,shut the door,pulled my sleeve back down.

Bon:I like my sleeves...

(Y/N) P.O.V

Before school started,in a grassy area around the school,I was hanging with the animatronics,while they were talking about how we were perform for the contest,I was dozing off wondering and trying to remember things about my parents.

At lunch le time skip

I was looking at my music notes,not even listening the gang.

(Y/N):Oh,I'll come back later.I need to bring some things.

I walked off to the 'Toys' practice room.Bon didn't even notice me walk in,cause he was playing a soft tune on his guitar.I noticed him blushing a bit,I sat on the ground,while Bon was sitting on a stool.I was amazed how Bon could play guitar!I clapped my hands

(Y/N):Wow!

Bon got startled,a blushing mess

Bon:Ay!God...how long have you been here!?

(Y/N):I don't know

Bon:U huh

Bon put his guitar way

(Y/N):Ok,I brought you this thing that I found today.This was my song,but now I want it to be us!

I motion the music notes for Bon to grab,as Bon was about to grab the notes

Mangle:But....What is she doing here!?And you,what happened to your face!?

Bon:Ehh...I...Yes!What are you doing here!?This place is reserve to "The Toy's"!Not for nerds,clods!

This reminded me of so much of my parents when they abused me,I never liked the feeling.

(Y/N):But...I think..

Bon:You need to find another place for your band of "Losers"!

(Y/N):So,you don't want this now?

I hid my face with the music notes except my eyes.Bon knocked my music notes out of my hands,almost slapping my face.I stood there frozen trying to process with just happened,my hand there still thinking they were still holding on to the music notes.

Bon:Leave me alone!Why would I want something of a rare like you!?Leave me alone,I said you!Why do you see me in that way!?

Bon then pushed to when I was on the ground.

Joy:Stop Bon...

Joy rested a hand on Bon's shoulder.I got up,stood up straight and tall trying to hold back tears.

Mangle:It will be better if you go from here.This is bad you're bothering other teams

(Y/N):You're right.I go from here now.I didn't want to cause problems

Mangle:Well!We go to practice a new song!

I speed walked out the door trying to not cry.

(Y/N):If I never made friends this would have happened!

I punched a locker hard.