Ignoring Feelings

Next day

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was so excited that today was the day of the music contest!I can finally show people my stuff!Also prove to Bon that I am not trash and useless,make Bon feel sorry,but somewhere deep inside I feel like Bon didn't mean it.Bon is my enemy for the contest and we were helping each other,so that is probably why.

Right now I was in a bus driving to a camp called "Campamento amadeus" where the contest is being held.

When we got to the camp I had to first go to my cabin shared with other students.A guide who was a boy near my age,give me a map to my cabin,my cabin number was seven,on the top left of the map was a phone number.I looked at the guy confused,the guide winked at me.

Guide:Call me~

With that he left, while I started walking to my cabin.On the way to my cabin I saw Bonnie,Foxy,Freddy,and a tall kid with white hair and a strip of hair purple.A purple mark on the bottom of his eye lid.

I walked over to them,tapped Foxy's shoulder,Foxy turned to face me.

Foxy:Hey (Y/N)

(Y/N):Hey.Are you guys going to be in cabin seven?

Foxy:Yea!You?

(Y/N):Yep

Puppet:Well,let me introduce Myself~My name is Puppet~

(Y/N):Nice to meet you.My name is (Y/N)

Puppet:(Y/N),what a beautiful name~

(Y/N):Thanks

We showed up to our cabin,and started to unpack.I finished unpacking first,I sat on top of a bunk bed,stumming my guitar.Until I heard the door creak open,I looked at the door to only see a guy with brown frizzy hair and mustache,and a little bit blue hair sticking out.I trying so hard to not laugh.I jumped off the bed,walking towards the kid.I stopped in front of the guy,scanning him,and smirked.

(Y/N):So my name is (Y/N).Your name is?

Bon:I-uh-bu-re m-my n-n-name is u-uhhhh i-is uhhh *clears throat* Wee wee!My name is-my name is!Bonsua!

I could tell he had a fake French accent.

Foxy:Bonsua?People actually call you Bonsua?Is that even a name for a guy?

I crossed my arms and turned my head to Foxy,with a pissed off expression.

(Y/N):Foxy!

Foxy:Oops that accidentally came out of my mouth

I he in a non-believeable way.I raised an eye brow,not believing what Foxy said was true.I turned my head back to Bonsua.

(Y/N):Sorry that Foxy is a prick

I said smirking knowing Foxy just heard what I said.Out of no where someone was giving me a noggie,of course I knew it was Foxy.

Foxy:I heard that!

(Y/N):Ahh!Bro!Stop it!

Foxy:Never!

(Y/N):Then I have no choice

Foxy:Wha-

I started to tickle Foxy,he was laughing like a little girl,begging for mercy to stop tickling him.Of course I never gave him mercy,Foxy waved and kicked his arms and legs every where,crying from laughing so much.

Until someone picked me up by the waist and whispered in my ear

Bonnie:Looks like kitten is having to much fun without me~

Bonnie petted my head

(Y/N):Bonnie you're taking the fun out!

Bonnie:No I not

(Y/N):Are too!

Bonnie:Are not!

(Y/N):Are too!

Bonnie:Are not!

(Y/N):Are not!

Bonnie:Are too!

(Y/N):Ha!Gotcha ya!

Bonnie pouted like a five year old.I snatched Bonnie's glasses,and put them on

Bonnie:Aweeeee!You look adorable!

Fred walked over to me and hugged me,and squeezing me almost to death.

(Y/N):C-can't breath

Fred let go from the hug letting me breath. 

Fred:Sorry it's just you're so cute with those glasses~

(Y/N):Thanks I guess.Anyways...Bonsua!

Bonsua:I-uh-rawe-jaw M-me!?I-uh W-well,umm where am I going to sleep?I am really tired b-by the journey we had!Wooo!What a trip!

(Y/N):You can sleep on the bottom bed of the bunk I sleep on

Bonsua:uhhhhhh no no!The floor Is fine!No great!Uhh no greater than great!Well I am tired!You tired!?I am sure tired!Well uhhh good night!*fake snores*

The guys and I just stand there confused.

Freddy:Well umm Bonsua is calm guy?

Foxy:If you say so

Bonnie:I don't even know what to say

Puppet:His hair is awful

(Y/N):He is probably overwhelmed by meeting so many people at once!I like him,he is....unique and exotic.He is a good guy!

I stuck a tumb up.
I swore I felt me blushing a bit.Can I be crushing on him?No that can't be!Well he is kinda cute the way he talks nervously and studders cutely.I guess I like him but for some reason Bonsua reminds me of Bon.Wait could Bonsua be Bon!?I mean the blue hair sticking out,eye color,and Bon haven't even seen Bon passing by or with his band!No I am thinking this over,I can't just be assuming things!Maybe they are just related or something!