Sister... 😂 💃 Lol

Soon coming back to her senses, Tia wiped the tear off her face and tried to start her car but dammittt!!!

Car wasn't starting then she started looking for the passer by for help.

The road was empty, but soon Tia found the person probability in his 50's passing by. She ran toward him for the help.

**********************

Tia was silently looking at the Shivaay through the glass of the ICU door.

Her tears not once stopped. She was deeply breathing, Fear coiled in the pit of her stomach every time the thought of Shivaay crosses her mind.

She gulped heavily and pulls out her mobile from the purse. She slides the contact list till Reyaansh name flashes on screen, she dialed his number and after some rings she could hear his voice.

******************************

"His Condition is extremely critical, there is lots of blood loss, we can't say anything right now", the doctor chipped helplessly as Tia approached them as soon as they walked out of the ICU.

"Please doctor, does everything but save him please", Tia said, her words hardly coming from her mouth.

"This is accident; you need to call police and even the operation form need a sign of relatives."

"Give me the form, I will sign" Tia said reluctantly

"Who are you? And what relation you have with the patient?" The doctor asked confused

"I am his sister(😂)", Tia said, tilting slightly to look at her brother lying lifelessly on bed.

*****************

On the way to the hospital, Reyaansh was driving furiously as his planned smashed in the mud.

"Lucky Bastard", He groaned...

----------------------------------------

Anika's pov-

"Anika, Shivaay met with an accident...but unfortunately he is in city hospital...I hope..."reyaansh said but my phone dropped down from my hands...

"Shivaay..."I said with watery eyes...

I felt like something twisting inside me...
I felt so scared...
I literally run to my car....
& drove it as soon as possible...
In a few minutes I was in city hospital.

I asked receptionist about Shivaay & I run to ICU...

I saw Tia...she was crying...

We hugged each other...

"Shivaay ...is he okay..."I asked with trembling tongue.

"Bhai will be fine...just don't worry sit...bhabhi..."she said...

But I jerked her hand & went to reyaansh.

"Rey,Shivaay will be fine na..."I asked him...

He hugged me..& whispered in my ear-
"Stop over acting & pray for his death..."

I just wanted to slap him harder but then I realized he was right!!!!!

Means...I was only acting right???

It's completely fake care...nothing serious!!!

Then why I was feeling like this...

I said to myself...

After few minutes-

I wiped my tears & set beside Tia...
"Bhabhi,bhai...ye sab..."she was sobbing with resting her head on my shoulder...

"He will be alright Tia ...kuchh nahi hoga use..."I said...

I just closed my eyes & prayed for him!!!

***********************************
Do comments...