"This Is Gonna Be A Great School Year"

It was they're first day of 10th grade, for six friends, Mattie, Alexia, Isabella, Tyler, John, and Ethan. They were on there way to school, excited as ever, each with their partner; Mattie and Tyler, Alexia and John, and Isabella and Ethan.

As they walked up the steps into the school, a news reporter had suddenly stopped them and the six started to worry.

"Hello there kids! We would like to interview you for a couple of minutes,' he said and whispered," your principal won't mind will she?"

They all stopped and stood looking at each other nervously and fidgeting.

The reporter repeated," Umm, would it be alright with you kids if we interviewed you for the new school campus website..?"

They all took a big sigh of relief.

"Phew!" Mattie said under her breath.

Isabella turned and faced the reporter, and looked at him confident after what he clarified to be as a 'campus website review' and said,"Sure, so is it like a uhm, review thingy?"

~ Later On that Morning ~

Alexia, Isabella, and Ethan all had walked to the where all the schedules and home room information was, and all went a separate directions and zoomed off to class although they were early.

Mattie, John, and Tyler followed to where they saw there friends go and noticed they all were in the same class.

"Yes! I have two of my best friends in my first class!" Mattie yelled, which everyone in the hallway stopped and glanced at her with either disappointment, annoyance, or just strait out confusion, while the voice echoed through the halls.

Tyler looked both at John and Mattie smiling and said," Yep, that's our Mattie alright" and the three laughed and started out to there new class.

There teacher was Ms. Bottlehopper, and as everyone had walked in and saw her name written on the board, everyone laughed, and a kid name Billy Hampton was cracking up and was practically yelling,"Bottle Hopper?! More like Bottle Flipper!"

John said in between laughs,"This is gonna be a Great School Year," as the bell rung and a new year, new opportunities, and new adventures would come for them all.

Until next chapter...

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of 'Ways Of Adventure'! Give me some tips on what you think might happen in the next chapter!