Chapter One.

*Jasmen's POV*

I can't wait to go to vidcon!! I-I can't even right now.. <3 Hehe:3

So, while I was in my room with my sister on facebook, I suddenly got a friend request. I looked to see who it was, and it was THE Sam Pottorff! I couldn't believe my eyes!!

"You alright, Jasz?" Ileana said waving her hand in front of my face.

I was in pure shock. I couldnt move. I was shaking..

"Y-yeah im f-fine.." I mumbled.

I clicked 'Accept' and I instantly messaged him.

Me: Random question, but why did you add me?

Sam: I'm friends with your brother, Chase. We have been friends for a long time, but I moved away to another state. But im back in L.A.

Me: Nice!!

I shut my laptop, and plugged it back in, illy started to laugh and start to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked illy.

"Just going to hang out with Luke." illy told me.

Luke is her boyfriend, he's extremely hot! He's also a YouTuber. He's in the group Janoskians.

"Ok! Well bye!" I told her.

When Illy left, I decided to go to the beach. I put on my mint-green bikini top, and my black bikini bottoms. Then I put on my acid washed shorts, and a One Direction tank top on. I grabbed my string bag, put my Iphone, sunscreen, tanning stuff, along with a towel, and some headphones.

I walked down to the kitchen, and grabbed a gronola bar, put on my vans, and headed out to my car.

I plugged in my Iphone, and I played Max Schneider's song, Hands Up.. I started to hum along, when my phone buzzed. I can't check it now, since im driving. I'll have to wait until I get to the beach.

*Ten minutes later*

Finally! I'm on the beach!!

Suddenly my phone started to sing midnight memories.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, wanna hangout? I sorta want to meet you." Sam said.

Just then, I started to freak out a little bit. I kinda squealed. People started to look at me.

"Um....sure. I'm at the beach." I said.

"Turn around." Sam said hanging up.

I turned around, and I saw Sam Pottorff standing there, smiling with Chase.

I ran up to Sam and gave him the biggest hug a small girl could ever give.

"C-can't B-breathe..." Sam stumbled out.

I let go of Sam.

"Sorry I am just so excited to finally meet you!!" I said hugging him again.

"Seriously, Jasmen. Calm your titties." Chase said pulling me and Sam away from eachother.

I started to blush like crazy. I've never blushed for a guy before. Just to let y'all know, im 18.

Sam's cheeks were extremely pink, and he was smiling like crazy.

"This is awkward. I'm going into the ocean now. Have fun, you two." Chase said walking away.

"So, youre chase's sister." Sam said looking me up and down.

I playfully slapped his arm, and ran to my spot with all my stuff.

"Gurll you did not just do that!" Sam said walking up behind me.