Chapter Five.

I called up my bff Zoe here is our conversation:

"Hey! Whats up?" Zoe said.

"Hey, you know that mini dress that is black on the top, and creme on the bottom?" I explained.

"Yeah. Why?" Zoe asked.

"Could I borrow it? I need it tonight. Im going on a date." I said smiling.

"Ok! I'll be right over!" Zoe said.

"Ok! Wait dont hang up yet! Make sure you hide it in a bag or something. I dont want sam to see it! Ok. Bye now!" I said haning up.

I plugged my iphone into my radio, and blasted Max Schneider's song Not So Different At All.

Just then I heard someone banging on my door. I turned down my music, and opened the door. Zoe.

"Girl you are a life saver!!" I said pulling her in.

"Anytime. Now go shower, and ill do your hair! Go go go!" Zoe said pushing me into the bathroom.

I quickly showered, and dried off. I put on my robe, and walked out to Zoe standing there with a hair dryer, and a curling wand. Oh god.

I sat on my stool to my vanity, and she started doing my hair.

~*20 Minutes later*~

"Done!" Zoe said flopping down on my bed.

She curled my hair with big bouncy curls, she pulled back my bangs, and clipped it with a sparkly bow, and sprayed my hair with hairspray.

"Now go put your dress on! I'll pick out your shoes and jewelry!" Zoe said.

Sheesh that girl is pushy.

I walked into the bathroom, and pulled the dress out.

I slipped it on, and zipped it up. I turned around to look in the mirror, and I looked really good! I bent down and grabbed my make-up bag, grabbed out my eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and blush.

~after Jasmen put her makeup on~

I looked in the mirror, and my makup looked perfect! Now its time to get my shoes and necklace from Zoe.

I walked out, and the shoes and necklace was sitting on my bed. But no Zoe.. hmm. I put the silver sparkly high-heels on, and a very blinged out necklace on, and texted zoe.

Me: Zoe, where did you go?!

Zoe: Sorry! Mom wanted me home. Have fun on your date! I gtg.

I looked at my phone and it was 7:58!

~Still Jasmen's POV~

I walked downstairs, and I saw sam standing there with a bouquet of pink and red tulips. And he was wearing a suit. He looked so cute!

"Hi." I said walking up to him.

"Y-you look...absolutely stunning....." Sam said.

"Thanks." I said taking the flowers.

"Ok. Follow me." Sam said taking me outside. There was a white limo, and an usher standing there holding the door open for us.

"Sam!! Where did you get the money for this?" I said.

"I've been saving up for a perfect date for the perfect girl." Sam said.

We walked over to the limo, and sat inside. I looked around, and it was amazing in here!!

~5 minutes later~

Me and sam got out of the limo, and he walked me over to a really fancy restaurant. It was called Zeni Zule. Sam took my hand, and he walked me into our reserved seats.

"What would you like to eat, Jasmen?" Sam asked me.

"Um.. I think ill have the small steak. And a side salad." I said putting the menu down.

"Ill have the same." Sam said.

"Hi! I'm your waitress for tonight. What can I get for you guys?" The lady said.

"We will both have the small steak with a side salad, and both have a water." Sam said to the waitress.

"Ok! Your wait is....25 minutes! Be right back with your drinks!" She said. Wow. That waitress is quite happy.

"You look beautiful, Jasmen. You truly do." Sam said blushing.

"Thank you, Sammers. You also look very handsome." I said.

"I can't believe im finally on a date with you. You're my dream girl." Sam said.

"Awwh! Sam! Its been my dream to even meet you! You're my idol! Im like freaking out that im even on a date with you!" I said to Sam with tears getting to my eyes.

"Really? Thats so touching!" Sam said.

I started to blush like crazy. --- Our food is here now! Ooohhh that looks amazing!

~After we ate~

"I'll see you later Jasz. Ok?" Sam asked me.

"Ok." I answered.

We both leaned in for a kiss, once our lips collided I couldn't help but smile during the kiss. We were kissing for about a minuet until we got interrupted.

"Aww! I ship them! Do you ship them?" We heard someone ask, I can recognize that voice anywhere! Jc.

"I SHIP THEM SO HARD JC ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! THE FEELS! Oh meh gawd!" I heard my sister yell.

"Shut up illy! Your gonna wake up the neighbors!" I yelled.

"I don't give a fuck Keesha! They should be worried about gettin Ray Ray mad!" She yelled.

"I watch that movie to much." She told us and then started to laugh.

"JAM 4 LYFE BITCHES!" She yelled again.

"Jc? Did you give her Red Bull?" I asked him.

"Yeahh.." He told me.

"Can you take her inside please?" Sam asked. After Jc took Ileana inside Sam started talking.

"Ok! Where were we?" He asked and then winked.