Chp1

"Alexa get up. You got school, first day. I got work. Lets go!" My annoying older brother, Darren yelled from outside my door. He is 26 and my guardian. My parents died a few years ago. Its still a touchy subject though.

  I groaned as I rolled out of my comfy bed. "At times like this I really hate you" I grumbled as I walked towards my closet.

  "Heard that!" he yelled once again. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a navy blue v-neck and black leggings. I quickly ran to my bathroom and turned on my straightener.   I ran back and threw on my clothes.

  I walked to my bathroom this time. I took the now hot straightener and straightened my mid back black hair. Once I finished that I put on some black eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop. I put on some red lipstick on that fit my pale face.

  I ran into my room grabbing my combat boots and pulling them on. I grabbed my galaxy print backpack and went downstairs. I threw on my black leather jacket and went into the kitchen.

  "Alright im heading out now. I'll ride my motorcycle. See ya after school." I said grabbing a granola bar.

  "Ok. Please make a good impression for me. I dont want teachers calling me saying they cant stand you again" he said.

   "I make no promises" I mumbled while running out to my bike. I got on my black shiny bike and pulled on my helmet.  I started the bike and revved it. I backed out and started my way to the new school.

  I finally pulled into the parking lot. All eyes were on me, perfect. I shut of the bike. I slowly pulled off my helmet for effect. I smirked when I heard the large amount of gasps. I ran my hand through my hair. I got off my bike and walked to the school with wide eyes filled with jealousy and lust following my every move.

   I walked into school and into the office which wasn't hard to find. I mean it was right in front of you when you walked in. I went up to the lady behind the desk and put on sickly sweet smile. "Hi im Alexa Shear im the new senior starting" I said in a sweet tone. The lady looked up at me and smiled, a knowing one at that.

  "Oh sweetie you dont have to put that act up for me. I was just like you when I was your age 18." she said still smiling.

  "Me and you are going to get along just fine then" I said while smiling a little. She laughed a bit and handed me my schedule and locker combo. "See ya" I said while walking out of the office and into the now crowded hallways.

  I looked down and look to see my locker number was. 1390. I soon found that locker number and opened it up. I threw my stuff inside and looked to see what my homeroom was. Mr.Wood, it read. I searched that hallway looking for it and finally found it.

  I opened the door and walked in as if I owned the place. I smirked as I noticed all heads were turned towards me.

  I walked up to the strict looking teacher. "Hi im Alexa your new student" I said in a ruder tone the I used with the secretary lady.

  "Ah yes, Miss.Shear. Go take the desk next to Mr. Styles" he said with a rude tone back. I glared. "Mr.Styles please raise your hand". I watched as kid that was in the back raise there hand. "Please take your seat".

  I glared again at him. "Whatever you say" I said. I made way back to my seat.

  "Sup babe, im Harry Styles" he said as he flipped his hair and pushed it back.

   "Sup babe, im Alexa Shear" I said quite rudely.

   "Dont talk to me like babe that or we're gonna have a serious issue" he said with a glare.

    " Oh trust me babe we already do" I spat at him. He glared at me as I glared right back. He being the bad boy of the school, and me making my way to the bad girl title, we just won't get along. Like ever. Im perfectly fine with that.

--------------------

  I made my way to lunch with a smirk on my lips and a small glare to my eyes. I was pissed to find out Harry was in all my classes. I pulled open both doors to the cafeteria.  I waved to the lady this morning who is watching us at lunch, I learned her name was Debbie.

  I made my way to a table with two people sitting at. "Move" I sneered at them. They hurriedly got up and moved. I smirked once again and took my seat. I kicked my feet up on the table and brought out my phone.

  I started playing flappy bird, the most addictive game ever. I was just about to beat my high score when I heard a familiar voice 2 tables away. "I mean who does she think she is?She rejected me! I mean who does that? Especially to me.....Im going to have her" I heard Harry say to his friends.

  I glared at my phone as I died when he started talking but then chuckled. He thinks he can have me. Oh im not going to fall for him. He will fall for me.

  I mentally made this a game in my head. "Game on" I said aloud. As I heard harry say the same thing.

  This shall be fun.

__________________________

A/N

Hello people what do you think. Tell me please. Also you better vote please