The Beginning

I woke up to the alarm blaring beside my bed. I hit the off button and get up. I rub my eyes and get my clothes out for the day and go get a shower. 10 minutes later I get out dry off and put on my purple half cropped t-shirt on and black high waisted shorts and but on my no shoe socks and black low top vans. I grab my phone off the charger and walk down stairs to see my annoying older brother Zack.
"Hey dumby" I said with a smirk.

"Why do you have to dress up like that? I hate hearing my friends talk about you." He said rolling his eyes.

"Not my fault I'm good looking" I smiled and laughed.

About 10 mins after our little talk I grab my keys to my 2005 Volkswagen Jetta and head to school. When I get to school I see my two best friends Skylar and Lexi waiting for me at my parking spot. I get out of my car and walk up to them.

"Hey girls!" I say walking up to them.

"Omg did you see the new boy that started today?!" Asked Skylar.

"Obviously not I just got here." I laughed and start walking inside the school to the cafeteria and get myself a fruit parfait. I sit at our normal breakfast and lunch table.

"So tell me about this new kid. Is he to die for?" I asked smiling.

"He is he's got blonde hair and bright green eyes" Skylar said.

I can just imagine him now. The bell rings signaling we have 5 minutes to get to class. We all get up and head to our classes yay me I have gym first. As I walk in to the gym locker I hear every girl talk about this new kid. I ignore them and get dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt with the schools name on it. I walk out to the gym and stand in line for attendance. Class started and we all had to run laps around the gym then went to play dodge ball. An hour later the bell rang and we call went and changed and left for second period and so on for the rest of the day.

Until last period I was in class sitting waiting for class to start and finally meet the new kid and my my must I say he was sexy. He ended up getting put in the seat next to me.

"Hi I'm Josh" he said with a smile.

I looked at him and held out my hand "I'm Ashlynn it's nice to meet you" I said blushing. He shook my hand and I instantly felt a butterfly in my stomach. I looked at him and could tell he felt the same way.

"So can I have your number I think we should hang out sometime after school" he said smirking.

"Yea here" I said as I wrote my number on a piece of papaer.

The bell rings and we all leave school. I walk to my car and get in and start listening to "Guys My Age" and I jam out. I get home and I instantly get a message from Josh.

"You're gorgeous!" He said.

" Your not so bad looking yourself" I said sending a winky face.

We continue to flirt all night until about 9:30 Pm. We told each other about our lives. I put my phone on the charger and went and changed my clothes then payed down and let sleep take over.

--------------

Hi everyone this is my new story sorry there's not much