Yes Please!

A week later I was at one of Josh's party. I was dressed in a tight fitting red dress and black heels. I was drinking some vodka and tea mixed. I walked around looking for Josh. Finally I found him I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey sexy!" I said winking at him

" Hey beautiful!" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

So since I first met Josh we have been non stop flirting. I might have sent some pictures here and there if you get what I mean and I also received some. I really like him A LOT just not sure if he feels the same.

After about 2 hours I was wasted. I was dancing on top of the table and twerking to "Cake" by flo rida. Must I say I was going hard. I was in my zone and I don't think Josh minded cause he was eyeing my body up. I got down and walked over to him.

"I seen you staring" I said to him biting my lip

He pulled my body close to him and he whispered in my ear " how could I not with your sexy ass body?"

" how about we take this upstairs to my room" he said smirking at me.

"YES PLEASE!" I said
                  (JFYI this part will get into detail)
He grabbed me by my hand and we made our way to his room. Once we got to his room he closed and locked his door. He grabbed my hips and started to make out with me completely taking control. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. He started to take my dress off and I helped him once he got it off it showed my red and black lace bra and thong set. I started to bite my lip I took my heels off. He pushed me on his bed and started to kiss down my body. I couldn't help but let out small moans. That's when he started to lick my clit and vagina. Next I knew he was sliding his dick into me and we were having hot rough sex.  I was moaning his name and every time I did he'd go faster making the bed hit the wall. All I remember after that is we both got off and passed out.

************

The next day I woke up to Josh's alarm going off. I shot out of bed when I realized I was completely naked. All last night was a blur I shook Josh awake.

"Last night was fun babe" he said kissing me.

"What all did we do?" I asked.

" You know sexy we had sex" he said

I figured that was what happened and I smiled at the thought of it.

"You were my first" I said smiling at him

" I could tell he said laughing don't worry it was mine too." He said smiling at me.

God damn that smile is amazing. I got up and got a shower then got dressed in a shirt of his and a pair of shorts I left in my car. Thank god today was a Saturday so my mom won't care I can just tell her I stayed at Skylars last night. I sat back down on his bed and looked at him.

"I'm so happy I came last night" I smiled at him " but I should probably get going."

" Okay that's fine message me then sexy" he said and kissed me goodbye.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys out of my jacket that was hanging and went out to my car started it and backed out the driveway and drove home. I kept thinking of last night and I smiled at every image. I can't believe I just lost my virginity to Josh! As I got home I messaged josh.

Ashlynn
" I'm home safe and sound 😊"

Josh
"God I'm glad, I had an amazing night gorgeous thanks for coming"

Ashlynn
"Aw you're welcome I wouldn't change it for the world xxx"

Josh
"I'll message you later babes"

Ashlynn
"Okay 😘"