Amazing

1 week later
*********

I wake up to the sound of my brother Zack blasting music. I get out of bed put my slippers on and walk over to his room and pound on his door.

"Can you turn it down? It's 9 in the morning!" I yell.

He opens the door "sure anything else princess?" He says as he turns it down.

I look at him and then walk to my room and close the door. I pick up my phone and see I have 2 unread messages.

Josh
"hey gorgeous meet me at the lake by Olive Garden around 7 wear something nice."

I smiled to myself and wonder why he wants me to meet him at the lake.

Ashlynn

"Okay I'll see you there xoxo"

I smile every time someone says his name. I don't know why I find him so attractive. I get up and walk over to my closet and grab a black t-shirt with a pit bull on it and a pair of skinny jeans. I put my no show sock on and my black vans. I walk downstairs and make myself a bowl of cereal. As I eat I scroll through my Facebook and I see one of Josh's post "so excited for tonight!" It makes my mind try and picture what's going to happen. I decide to message Skylar and Lexi seeing if they'll help me go get an outfit for tonight.

Ashlynn

"Hey girls will you meet me at the mall in an hour, Josh messaged me to meet him at the lake tonight and to look nice."

Skylar

"Okay I'll see you there xxx"

Lexi

"Girl we gotchu!!!"

I finish eating my bowl and I go upstairs and do my hair I curl my hair and I do my make up. By the time I'm done with that I grab my purse and my phone charger and head down stair but of course my brother stops me.

"Where you going?" Zack ask.

"Well you see I have these things called friends and we make plans and stuff cause that's what friends do.." I say smirking

" Okay you don't have to be a bitch seriously though where are you going?" Zack says crossing his arms.

"I'm going to the mall to go shopping." I say and then I start walking downstairs.

"Okay we'll be safe, oh and mom called she should be back in 2 weeks from her business trip." He says.

"Yea I'll believe that when pigs fly" I roll my eyes.

I walk out the house and get in my car and drive off to the mall. I get there around 2:30 PM that gives me 3 hours and 30 minutes to figure out what I should wear. I walk inside the mall and message the girls.

Ashlynn

" I'm here. In the food court. "

Skylar

"We are here we see you"

I look around and see them standing my Taco Bell. I walk over to them and we all give each other hugs.

"So girls I need something classy but sexy I have no idea what he has planned but I want to be dressed for anything." I said smiling.

"Sounds good to me you know we can do this" Lexi says.

"Alright lets do it girls" I say clapping

We walk into DEB and I see this cute black dress that's tight fitting we all fall in love with it. We look around for a jacket to put over it and we find this red jacket with a black zipper. We all go to the register and i pay for my items and we leave the store.

I look at the time and it says 4 o'clock. I give the girls a goodbye hug and tell them I'll let them know what happened. I walk out to my car and drive home. I get home and change into my dress and I put my jacket on and I put on my red heels. I do my make up and re-curl my hair. I look at the time and it's 5:30. I go downstairs and get in my car and drive to the lake. I get out the car and there's a path with hanging lights. I get out of the car and I walk down the path. I look around looking for Josh but don't see him. I keep walking and I'm at the lake. I look out at the lake and done see him.

"Hey gorgeous" Josh says walking up behind me.

"Josh did you do all this?" I say smiling.

"Yes I did I wanted to make this night special" Josh says handing me a banquet of roses.

I blush "thank you" I take the flowers.

Josh takes my hands in his " so I have a question. I know we haven't known each other long, but that night after the party when we got freaky and you stayed the night and we cuddled it felt like heaven to me. I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" He ask smiling.

"Aw Josh I'd love to be!" I say smiling and he picks me up and twirls me around and we start kissing. Let's just say it lead to a lot of things.

--------------

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this story I just got back in to writing I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know what you think!