she is back

Princess pov
After eating and watching tv i desided to go rest in my room cuz i was so tired. After a few hours of rest i desided to go use the bathroom as i was going there i saw my augusts door open and he was changing. I stood there for some reason i dont know of and watched him change then he pulled his boxers down i screamed in shock by mistake and he looked us to where i was. I was scared so i ran to the toilet used it then went back to my room. While i was in my room all i could think of was how big his dick was damn i wish that was in me wait why am i thinking like this he is my sisters bf not mine. I cant believe he saw me tomorrow will be a weird day damn.
Augusts pov
I was changing in my room. As i pulled my trousers off i heard a scream so i looked to where i heard the scream come from and it was my wifes sister. I know she wants me id be happy to have her in bed. Damn why am i thinking about this she is my wifes sister anyways she is sexy tho but i got to remember im married. Talk about my wife she is never home she is always working and it annoys me so much because we never get time to our selfs she always working even at home. Anyways i need to go to bed im tired. - gets on bed turns off the lights-
Next morning
I get up the next morning and go to the bathroom. I take my pjs off and get in the shower I wash and clean my self up. After I'm done with the shower i get out and get my towel I wrap it around my body. I go to the sink and brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out of the bathroom nd as I'm walking I hear moaning from my sister and her husbands room. They left their door open and I could see them fucking. I just walk to my room close the door nd lotion my body up and I go to my closet nd find some booty shorts that have the american flag on it and the matching top. I brush my hair nd put sandels on and go downstaires.
Augusts pov
Yesterday was a good night my wife nd I finally has you know again. As I was thinking I see princess walk in with the tightest booty shorts on damn she knows how to turn a nigga on. We wait for the food after its ready we all sit down and eat our food. While eating my wife gets a call she gets up to go answer it then she comes bck and tells us she has to go. These days she has always been going out I wonder where she goes anyways its just me nd princess left I hve to get in her pantes sooner or later.
Where do you think augusts wife keeps going do you thing he will get in princesses pantes as he says we will just have to wait and see love ye all 😍