Chapter-6

(Here comes the lemon part)
As you and toby kissed you felt his warm hand go slowly up your (f/c) shirt and unstrap you bra.
He grabbed your shirt and pulled it off breaking the kiss. "Wha-" you quickly cover yourself
"Awe dont be shy" he said as he was taking of his pants along with yours.
He quickly starts to kiss your neck as you wrap you hands his boxer strap. He found your sweet spot of your neck as you let out a quite moan.
Toby quickly stands up and locks the door. He takes off his shirt and you panties off.
He quickly starts to kiss you hard and deeply as he massage your breasts.
He went back down to you neck and then down to you breast he quickly puts one in his mouth and massages the other one. He licks your neck again then he licks from your breast to you stomach making you giggle. He quickly takes off his boxers revealing how big he really is.
"T-Toby i not think it'll fit"
You said sacredly
"Well ill make it" he whispered
As you feel the tip of his member touch you entrance you feel a sharp pain in your side as he rams his member inside you. Quickly the pain turns to great pleasure
"T-Toby f-faster" and she did as commanded. You moaned loudly as he reached your G-spot. He took note of that and Ramed that spot over and over until you came on his member. Toby thrust 3 more times before he came too.
He quickly collapse besides you. And cuddles you "I-I love you (y/n)"
He says
"I love you too babe!"
~well thanks makenzie~