Underkingdoms Episode 1

She knew that she couldn't leave her kingdom. But she didn't care. Her population started to suspect. Frisk's family (now dead) had relationships with the other races in the past.

So...She got near the frontier. Ready to the adventure , just to begin. 

Frisk passed the frontier.She did it.

It was a weird feeling leaving her kingdom.

But maybe The Private Kingdom would lead to peace.

Maybe the "war" between kingdoms would end.

Her heart's beating was fast. 

She continued her way. Without caring about her kingdom , since the population suspected from her. 

Until...

She found a little flower.

The flower looked at her , surprised.

-Welcome , princess...-The little flower said , shy.

-Thank you... I'm Frisk , princess of the Kingdom Of Humans. 

-I'm Flowey...It's dangerous here , princess.

-I know.

-You're not very smart , are you? Uh...I mean...It's not very intelligent being here knowing the danger.

-I have a reason to be here...

-You need to learn how things go around here , princess. I guess I will have to explain.

The battle screen entered. Frisk was confuse , but fearless.

-See that heart? That is your soul.The very culmination of your being. Your soul is weak at the start , but it can get strong if you get a lot of LV.What's LV stand for? Love , of course!-Flowey explained.- You want love , don't you?

-I guess?

-Great! In these kingdoms , Love is shared trough...little and white... Friendliness Pellets. Move around! Get as many s you can!

As soon as Frisk touched the pellets , she fell to the ground , feeling a strong pain.

Flowey laughed.

-You IDIOT! I can't believe you fell for that! No one would ever pass this opportunity! Now... DIE.

Pellets appeared around Frisk , approaching her , until...

Some fireball made Flowey "fly" away. 

The pellets disappeared.

A big figure appeared in the dark.

-Greetings , little one.-Said the figure.-I'm Toriel , queen of Kingdom of Life.

-Q-Queen?-Frisk looked at her , surprised.

TO BE CONTINUED...