Circus Baby's Pizza World

Baby's POV

"Mr. Afton, we will have to send those animatronics to a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Said the man with a face that looks like a butt. Seriously. His name is Mr. Butt. That's at least what the universe calls him. "Why?" Asked Mr. Afton. We don't know his first name, but Lolbit is creating one. "Because no one will watch their performance anymore, and Fazbear's is booming with excitement these days, so I asked the manager named Serena if we could have our animatronics perform there. Oh, and guess what?? She agreed!!" Mr. Butt told Mr. Afton. "Thank you for the news, Mr. Butt." Mr. Afton thanked him, trying to act serious, but obviously failing because he snickered when he said 'Mr. Butt'. "Anyways, you should get going. Tomorrow we will be taking the animatronics to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Mr. Afton spoke sternly. Mr. Afton was Mr. Butt's boss. Mr. Butt feared him because he knew Afton done things he never will regret. Killing innocent children. The two idiots left and I hopped off the stage. I turned into human form and smiled. "DID YOU HEAR THAT BON BON? WE ARE GOING TO FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA!!" Screamed Funtime Freddy, who is the most immature one in our group. The others turned human too. I had two high red pigtails and green eyes, and I wore a  red dress with red flats. Ballora had her purple hair in a bun. She had magenta eyes and she wore a purple top and a lavander skirt with light purple flats. Lolbit had her white hair down and she wore a long orange shirt with a purple bowtie and long white skirt with purple flats. She had cute fox ears and a tail. Lolbit's eyes were black with white pupils. Funtime Freddy has beautiful blue eyes and white hair with pink at the edge. He also had cute bear ears. He wore a white shirt with a pink vest and white pants with black shoes, with a black bowtie and top hat. Funtime Foxy had yellow eyes and long white hair with pink at the end too. She  wore a pink bowtie with a long pink dress and white flats. She also had cute fox ears and a white tail with pink at the edge. Then there's Ennard. He has white hair and blue eyes. He wore a gray shirt and pants with black shoes. "Hey guys, I got a name for Mr. Afton!" Cheered Lolbit. "What is it?" Asked Funtime Freddy. "Grape!" Answered Lolbit, satisfied with her nickname. "OMG THAT IS PERFECT!!!" Funtime Foxy and I cheered. "Uh.....Guys....Remember we are going to a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza??" Reminded Bonbon. "It'll be fine." Ballora told him. "Yeah! New friends!" Bonnet yelled. "Guess what? I heard another group of animatronics are going to be there!" I claimed. "I heard from my friend Goldie who is a animatronic at Freddy's that they are from a place called 'Candy's Burgers and Fries' or whatever." Said Lolbit with her phone, showing us Golden Freddy's Instagram account called 'Goldenfreddyfazbear'. Lolbit is ALWAYS on her phone. I think she left the pizzeria last year and bought a phone for all of us when we were performing. Lolbit is a teenager, 17 to be exact. I am 15, Funtime Freddy is 15 too, Funtime Foxy is 16, Ballora is 15, Bonbon is 13, Bonnet is 13, Ennard is 16, and Mr. Afton, Er-Grape is probably 26. "I am so excited to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" Ballora cheered. "Same!!" I agreed. "I hate you all." Said Ennard, the emo one in the group. "You know what? I'm gonna go dye my hair black and buy a new outfit. See you idiots later, I guess." As he left the Pizza World, I mumbled, "He sounds like the angsty teen." Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy began laughing their butts off, leaving Bonbon and Bonnet staring at them like, 'you people are so weird'. When a strange man entered, he had black hair with white at the end, and wore a back shirt that said 'Deal With It' on it. He wore jeans and black tennis shoes. Ballora, Lolbit, Funtime Foxy, and I grabbed a random frying pan and beat the man screaming, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ENNARD YOU WEIRD BLACKBERRY!!" "AGH! GUYS, IT'S ME!!!" Yelled the man. "THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!!" Screamed Ballora. "GUYS STAHP IT IS ENNARD!!" Yelled Funtime Freddy. We stopped attacking Ennard to see it really was him. "Owww! Thanks a lot brats." He sarcastically told us. "Your welcome." Lolbit said to the emotional emo crybaby. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep." He mumbled as he walked in his room. "You all should go to sleep. Tomorrow we will go to Freddy's." Funtime Freddy spoke as he headed to his room. "Okie! Goodnight!" I told them as I skipped away to my room. I'm so excited to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.