the new group

"He didn't tell you did he..." she said each word quieter than the next. "His parents got divorced and his dad left them. He wont pay for camp..." I sat on the bench next to Blaire unsure what to say. Camp lasted 8 weeks. He has to come. "Maybe he can come for just two weeks," I suggested knowing it probably wouldn't happen. Blaire said he's really upset about his parents though. I looked around at our new group. Now that we were 14, we got moved up to the 9th through 12th grade group. They called us the seniors.There were about 40 kids. First period, we had football. I'm always really excited on the first day so I decided to play. I knew nothing about football whatsoever. I couldn't catch, let alone throw. A counselor named Matt came up to me and said he would teach me how. It wasn't hard, I ran the ball only once for about 10 yards. I was completely fine with that. There was a group of boys who always stuck together. The one who seemed to be the leader was extremely obnoxious. I hated him with a deep passion. I pulled out my iPhone 6s and opened snapchat. I took a picture of the field and sent out streaks. One of the boys, Tyler, stared at my phone as I pulled it out of my backpack. After I turned off my phone, he walked up to me and asked what time it was. I clicked the power button and my locked screen glowed. "10:37," I said quietly. My background was a picture of me and my friends on my birthday. I saw him look at it as he said "thanks." He was only an inch or two taller than me and had light brown hair. He had a muscular figure from some sort of sport. Blaire was talking to her friend Victoria, who I wasn't friendly with. She hated me for no reason at all, and claimed that I always got what I wanted when she knew that I didn't. A group of 3 girls came up to me and introduced themselves as Madison, Ava, and Emily. They seemed pretty nice so I talked to them to the remainder of first period. Second period we played soccer, which happened to be my best sport. A  few girls and the group of boys decided to play. I played forward, Tyler played defense. I started with the ball and immediately megged the other teams forward and mid field. I came to the defensive side and Tyler got the ball. He was about to boot the ball but before he could I kicked it into the goal. The whole team high fived me, but he just smiled...