13|| Just my type

Okay, I know I haven't updated. but here I am. I'm gonna try to update allot more now! anyway... Josh is in this one... ENJOY!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

YOUR P.O.V

You walked out with Nathan, a smirk on his face. You knew that this was it. you could never see the boys again...

And that crushed you.

It also didn't help that you were gaining feelings... for... (Cliff hanger ;)

He was all you ever wanted, you knew that the other boys felt something towards you...

But they could move on... right??

You were drawn out of your thoughts by a black Cadillac pulling up outside of the airport.

You and Nathan dipped in and buckled up. A smirk plastered on his face, thinking about how well Justin was going to reward him...

Justin

Stupid ass Justin

He was the reason you were away from the boys...

He's sooo dead

"(Y/n)??" A hand waved infront of your face.

"Mhmmm??" You hummed in answer.

"Are you alright?" Nathan asked with worry sketched on his features.

"Fine..." Lies. You really needed to stop lying...

"Bull," he huffed as he opened a bottle of wine. He offered you some, but of course, you declined. "Are you mad at me?"

What kind of question is that?!

"Of course I'm mad at y-"

SQUELLLLLL

The car took a sharp turn and fell over. Glass shattered everywhere as you finally opened your eyes...

Nathan was out cold, a little blood trickling from his lip. He defiantly wasn't dead though. The driver however... was long gone.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and smoothed your way out of the car. lucky for you, you only had a small gash on you hand.

You quickly started walking, not knowing where you were going. When a figure bumped into you.

"Shit!" the person cursed as you both fell onto the city concrete.

"Ow...'' You moaned as you rubbed your head.

"You okay?"

He was defiantly male, you peeked through your eyelashes to see...

A god??

Who was he?! HE WAS FLIPPIN GORGEOUS! Messy brown hair, hazel eyes AND A FREAKIN 24 PACK!

"Hello..." he waved a hand in front of your face.

"Uh, hi?" you smiled. coming back to earth. he laughed a little before holding out his hand. You gladly took it as he helped you up.

"I'm josh..."

"I'm (Y/n)..."

"(Y/n), that's very pretty." He winked as you blushed.

"Thank you, Josh is very... Masculine?"

He laughed at your awkwardness.

"Great..." you mumbled. "You think I'm an idiot now, don't you?" You asked as you hid your face in your hands.

"Quite the opposite," he smirked as he pulled away your hands...

"Your just my type"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I'm ALIVE!!

Guys, I'm sorry that I'm such a crappy person. I'm really sorry.

Your comments are what motivated this chapter ;))

Guys, I might stop this book...

What Do you think? should I?

-anonymous<3