6|| Clatterall

Still Zayn's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------

"Hello Zayn" I quickly turned around to see...

"Jay?"

Ugh I hate that guy! 'The wanted' is Despicable, All they "want" is Money! What is money compared to a young girl's life? DISGUSTING!

"What. Do. You. want."

I spat threw clenched teeth, My voiced laced with venom. THEY are the reason (Y/N) is shot, IM GONNA KILL THESE PRICKS!

"Relax! we're all Friends here! we are friends, Right Zayn?" He smirked.

"We never were, never are, and never will be friends!" I spoke coldly. I don't care, he deserves it!

"We'll then, I guess you don't want my help with sleeping beauty over there..." He shrugged before turning away. I quickly grabbed his shoulder before spinning around to face me.

"What did you say?" I said my voice no longer sounding intensifying, I needed (Y/N)! And if being nice to him was what it took, then so be it.

"Take me to your friends, I'll explain it to everybody." He said with a shrug, as if (Y/N)'s life was not important.

"How can I trust you?" I questioned him,

"I mean, we're enemies!" I said trying to read his face.

"Your going to have too, but hurry up cuz I don't have all freakin day!" He snapped at me, looking around cautiously. As if to see if anyone was watching...

"They don't know your here, Do they?" I smirked.

"Alright! To be honest I never liked hurting women! NOW, DO YOU WANT MY HELP OR NOT?!"

"Fine, Come with me..."

We started walking past the graffitied building's and deserted schools. Nobody looked me in the eye, They knew who I was. Zayn Malick. Gangster, Criminal, The people everyone was told to stay away from. That's why we're called "The Misfits" We never really belonged anywhere. Sure, we were VERY intimidating. tattoos, Piercing's, Dark clothes and eyeliner. But hey-What did you expect? Gucci?

"We're here." I said as we stepped in to the dark alleyway. This of course wasn't our real Hideout, But its where we kept (Y/N).

"Cozy..." he mumbled. When we got there, The boys looked up to see Jay.

Niall loaded and cocked his handgun. Harry Flicked open two, VERY INTIMIDATING, Switch-knives. Liam cracked his knuckles while Louis was kneeling next too (Y/N).

"What's he doing here?" Niall spit.

"Relax, he's with me." I warned. Trying to converse with my eyes. They all nodded and Niall put his gun away, Harry however, Kept his knives open. I nodded at him, trying to show that I didn't fully trust Jay. He nodded back at me, seeming to get my message.

"Crap." Jay said, running over to (Y/N). He unbuttoned her blouse before looking at her wound. "What are you doing?!" Harry seethed, Referring to the unbuttoned Blouse. I didn't like the idea either, It made me VERY uncomfortable.

"Niall, Go into my pocket and pull out my wallet! Hurry!" Niall quickly went into Jay's pocket and pulled our the leather wallet.

"What's wrong?!" Louis said alarmed.

"You boys ever heard off Clatterall?"

"Clatterall? As in poisoning?" Liam asked shocked. I was too... How did she get Clatterall in her system?

"Whoever shot her wanted her dead, that's for sure." Jay said pulling out the bullet with the tweezers. All of a sudden There was a coughing sound, we all turned to see (Y/N) coughing up Blood.

"(Y/N)!" The boys all screamed before running to her side. normally, I wouldn't let them touch her, But I think we can make an exception.

I turned around looking for Jay, but I didn't see him. I looked down the alley to see him slowly walking away, his hands in his pockets.

"Jay!" I screamed walking towards him, however he didn't stop walking. "Jay! wait!" I said finally catching up to him. "What Malick?" he said finally turning around.

"Thank you." I breathed out, holding out my hand. He shook it before speaking. "Don't let this happen again Malick, next time, I wont be there." He warned. I nodded before turning around.

"One more thing," He Said handing me some cherry red pills. "Give her these, twice a day. DO NOT MISS A SESSION!" He said seriously.

"I won't" I nodded just as seriously.

"Your a good kid Malick. Don't waste your life." he said before turning around the corner.

"I can only do so much Jay, I can only do so much..."

----------------------------------------------------

OKAY WE'LL THAT WAS CHAPTER 6! SORRY ABOUT HOW I SAID THE LAST ONE WAS 4, WATTPAD WAS ACTING ALL CRAY-CRAY!

-Anonymous<3