chapter 1

we wrote a book bitches. also I was terrified when I watched twilight breaking dawn part two
. . .
*record scratch. freeze frame*
You're probably wondering how I got here.
It wasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't supposed to end up here. I was meant to live a normal teenage life as a quiet white nerdy girl with big frames and three hundred textbooks in hand who got bullied and sat in the back of the class, ogling douchebags who I knew I'd never get. My best friend, on the other hand, could be a model for half the fashion companies I know and the whole school loves her. Literally my life was a wattpad story.

Until it got worse.

You see, my name is Amber, and I wasn't meant to fall in love with the Devil.
It all started two weeks before my 18th birthday. My mom came into my room, exhausted from work, but with the same amount of enthusiasm as always.

"Hey hun," she said as she peeked through the door, "Your big day is coming up, and I'm not talking about your wedding day. Oh no, that ain't happening for a good thirty years once you start to understand that being thirty feet near the another gender won't make you a submissive to them. So what do you want for your birthday?"

My mouth fell wide open because I couldn't muster the dignity to reply to my mother with no boundaries, and she eventually left with a chuckle.
I sighed and fell back onto my bed, turning to my right to look through my window. Xavier, the douchebag jock I had the biggest crush on was prancing around shirtless while jamming to some rock song. I couldn't understand him and didn't want to get too close, but I found myself opening the window to see.
He caught me in his peripheral vision and glared, shoving his window open to say something.

"Hey bitch," he said. "You like what you see?"

I turned a bright shade of crimson and smiled, hoping he'd see through to my aura. He shut his curtains, but I could see the silhouette of his figure grinding the air to the beat of the song.
Gosh, he has a huge crush on me. I can see it from the way he flashed that mischievous smirk to the way he asked for my opinion to see if he was impressing me.

I sat down on my bed and realized what I wanted for my birthday.
A dog. Why? To name him after that jock Xavier that I'm head over heels for of course! Wait. Mom and dad would murder me three times if I got a dog or even told them.
I have an idea.
. . . . .
Friday was the worst day of the week for me because I had no friends to hang out with over the weekend. My parents would probably take me to the mall and buy me new clothes, but this weekend I had to tell them I had plans.

"You're finally going on a date??? With whom?" Mom asked when I told her.

Okay sue me! It was the first thing that came to mind because of sweet, sweet Xavier. Just imagine us going on a date. We're totally getting married. Mom was so happy when she heard the news that I think I could see some tears in her eyes.

"You're finally becoming less dependent on the concept of men being devils!"

   I mean, I couldn't agree with that statement. Men were so ughhhhhhh (except xavier.) I mean how could they objectify women FOR THEIR BODIES??? No man in his right mind has the right to tell a woman she looks pretty because she'll start to lower her standards to the fact that that's the only thing that matters. YOU CAN'T TELL A WOMAN SHE LOOKS GOOD OR HAS A NICE BODY BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT TO BED HER.    All men are evil!!! Except my Xavier. He has a smoking body. Woo hot digitity damnn, is it hot in here or is it just him? Anyways, it was only four in the afternoon and mom was going bat-shit crazy. For her day off from work, I don't think she was expecting this.
   I left around five, saying a quick goodbye to my parents who were eating their vegan salads and watching The Notebook. The pet shelter was going to close in an hour, so I had to find a puppy that was good. I pulled out a picture of Xavier from gosh knows where and held it next to puppies' faces to see which one most closely resembled his.
   I found one! a hairless chihuahua. It barked at me, but I didn't care. That's exactly what Xavier did to me, so it was a perfect match. I had to find a way to get my parents to not see my new best friend, so i decided to throw the little fucker up into my window and climb up after it.
It didn't work. There's a huge tree in front of my window that made it really tough to throw dog Xavier while making sure the human xavier wasn't watching.
   Thankfully, I could see the silhouette of him and his abnormally skinny jock friend dancing slowly and really close together. Maybe the bro code really changed in the last year where affection was shown through closeness. I couldn't judge because I was too busy throwing a fucking hairless shitball through my window.
   The little bitch got stuck in a branch and began to bark at me. I didn't want to go near that thing. I looked a little closer and noticed that xavier wasn't really an xavier. It was an Xaviera!! Damn, it really was a bitch.
   I left it hanging there and just stared at it until my mom came outside, and boy it looked like she had just seen me make out with a possum because she dragged my ass into that living room and left the bitch in the tree.
   Mom and dad weren't happy at all. In fact, mom was dangerously close to a knife on the kitchen counter.

"Amber, sweetie, unless you're into beastiality you'd better have an explanation for why there was a shaved rat in my tree," Dad said slowly.

"Dad, no!! I just wanted a dog!! Why can't I have one?"

   Mom gave me the worst death stare I'd ever seen in my life, I felt like I was being sent to hell.
I didn't need to relish that feeling for long because my mom took the knife and stabbed me.

   Safe to say, i was dead and actually in hell.

It was wayy too hot I'll be honest. I didn't know how to feel about it until someone picked me up by the back and threw me on the ground in a large room that looked like it was in a castle. It was darkly lit except for a few red candles. The place was eerie. Is Christian Grey gonna show up

"Who dares show his presence in front of me?", a booming voice asked.

"Um, actually, I'm a girl," I said.

"So, we have a bitch. I was hoping I'd be able to say that when I got a female dog."

Why the hell was I here? And who was he?

"Who am I?", he asked. He let out a low chuckle that sent chills down my spine.

"I'm your worst nightmare, sweetheart baby doll honey."
. . .
Authors' Note: stroke stroke