Beautiful Liar : Chapter one - Does it mean she has a dick too?

**Song of the chapter by JoJo ft. Remy ma: Fab**

Karmel at the top^^ And everything she wears will be Kylie or Ari styled. I just think those two have the best style of all people
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quotes I find inspired from. And it has nothing to do with the chapter!!

You don't realize you've lost someone until you miss them - Unknown

I'm an enigma, an unknown. You can't really figure out what I'm going to do next. I like it like that.  - Emmitt Smith

Love is unknown. To open the heart in trust is unknown. They say love hurts. It doesn't have to.  - Don Miguel Ruiz

Have no fear moving in to the unknown. Simply step out fearless knowing I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.  - Pope John Paul II

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N READ THE THIGS AT THE END!! And I know Ryan has blue eyes but in this story he doesn't!)

Karamel's p.o.v

Hi I'm Karmel McCann. I'm Ryan McCann's sister. Me and Ryan don't look alike. Well I have ice blue eyes and he has dark brown eyes. He is tall and I'm average. I'm 18 years old. And I'm the older twin by 2 minutes.

You see we got a small family problem. So me and Ryan live with our brothers and one of my brothers wife. Her last name is Butler so Brody took her last name because of.. you know what that part is for another time. But anyways our real last name is McCann but we call ourselves Butler... sometimes.

"So Ryan are the people nice in school?" I ask Ryan since today is my first day in Ryan's school.

Well the story how and why I need to go to his school is because I've gotten kicked out of every fucking school in Stratford...

I moved here in sixth grade because my mom wanted me and Ryan to become famous in the business world like them later when we are not 'stupid'...My mom left Ryan here with my brothers when he was a baby and I was with her in LA.

I lived with my mom, and my sisters. I have five sisters three are my step sisters.

Both me and Ryan are popular in our schools, I have a lot of friends but I'm only friends with the people who are like me.

"Yeah people are nice... if your popular." He says and laughs.

"Bitch I don't care if I'm popular or not I won't give two shits about this school. I don't need anyone to make me feel popular as long as I feel popular I don't care, and besides I'm leaving in a year." I say and flip my hair over my shoulder.

When I leave my life will change. Not for the betthr tho. But I'm going to finish my goal in life to become a singer or a DJ. There aren't so many females who wanna become DJs. But I will become one If mom and dad let me...

"And besides mom and dad want us to move in with them, I actually miss all of them... I don't wanna live with 4 boys anymore. But I'm still hurt.." I say thinking about the accident.

"You are no fun." I say looking at Ryan who isn't paying attention to what im saying.

"Bitch were here." I say to him since we're in my baby and we are fucking driving my little baby girl to the school since Mr. Everythingisgonnabeoknoonewilleverfindoutivegoteverythingundercontrol crashed his car.