2 |Dreams|

Garroth

Creak

I hear my bed move I slowly turn to see the he had fled. I get up at a steady speed seeing that outside was still dark.

3:29 a.m

My clock read.

I get up meeting my feet touch the cold wooden floor under me. The coldness makes me jump at it. Stretching my arms and legs, with a yawn.

"Laurance" I call out hoping for a response.  I call once more and get a cream in response. I go to where I heard the sound. Which was my bathroom.

I open the door to find Laurance curled into the ground.

"Laurance?!" I say pulling his head up. He looks at me, he shows no signs of crying. He looks at me and frowns.

"I just want a person to settle down with" he whispers. I look at him and confusion. "I don't want to be in this world alone" he reaches out is hand creases my check.

"Laurance..."

"Promise to protect me, please" then I grab his wrist to the wall. Lightly placing my lips on his. Our lips start moving in perfect sync.

"Mhm" he lets out before I stop kissing him.

"Heh, you're dreaming Garroth" Laurance says disappearing out my hands.

Dream.... that makes more sense.

The moment I woke up and accidentally slammed my hand down on him. He lets out a gasp and screams.

"Laurance I-I didn't mean it" I say. He looks at me on the verge of tears.

"okay..." He whispers. I hug him, so he knows I meant no harm.

"I didn't mean it"

Then something pop in my head.

This man is living in my house for free. I don't have a problem with that... But what am I getting out the situation.

Hmm, I'll think about this

"Garroth. It's cold" he whispers letting me go. I continued hugging him. Not tightly but enough.

"want to cuddle... sorry if that came out creepy"

"Yes" he responded laying down and wrapping his arms around my chest as I lay down. He got comfy and lightly let out a breathy sighs that made me smile.

"Soo... I know it's early but would you like to go on a d-date... I mean like going out somewhere n-nice" I am always bad at these things

"Sure, I do owe you for taking me in" he mumbles the last part. I have a weak smile. It was silent and after a snore escaped his mouth. I shift to make myself for comfortable.

Is he... could he... Be the one.

-

This actually is so trashy it makes me want to cry :(.