Dinner

Chapter 3.

Dinner

My friends all had shocked looks on their faces. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to freak out on you guys, I haven't had a very good day today." "It's okay Bay, You just need a hug." Said Jess. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by the tight squeeze of my friends with their arms around me . It made me happy. I really do love my friends, I don't know where I would be without them.

I have decided to at least try to forget about the whole thing and just move on with this trip. Everything should go back to normal.. I hope.

My mom came over. She had my camera in her hand, she must've used the conjoining door to get it from our room, but she took a picture of us hugging. "Awe that's cute, I remember me and my girlfriends in highschool used to do the same thing." We all looked at her, "Okay mom.. sure. uhh What's for dinner?" I smiled real big. "Well you guys have to get dressed I'm thinking about the restaurant in the hotel, it's hawaiian. It's like you sit at a table and they bring you a bunch of different stuff and pick what you want to eat." "Sounds good mom! We're gonna go get dressed now. See you later!"

While we were walking to our room all we could talk about is what to wear, because a few youtubers and viners etc. might be doing the same thing as we are. We didn't want to look terrible or anything.

We got there and Alex put her key in the door. We heard people in the hallway so we all crammed through the door at once so they wouldn't see us and quickly shut the door. "What is it with a bunch of hot guys on this floor?" Said May. "Wait you saw who it was?" Jess asked. "No but I saw one of them.. It was that singer guy who makes vines I think his name is Shawn something." "Shawn Mendes?!" Said Alex in a loud voice looking through the peep hole in the door to see if she could see him, "I love him!" "Hey Bayleigh do you know if O2L is going?" asked Jess. "Well it said they were but I guess you can check their tweets to find out." I replied.

I was already dressed and didn't feel like changing so I laid on the bed while they all went through their suitcases to find something to wear.

After trying on what felt like a million outfits they all finally chose something to wear. I opened the conjoining door to my mom and brothers room to my brother jumping on the bed in his underwear.

"Keegan! Put some clothes on we have a schedule to keep! We're not at home you cannot go aorund in your underwear!" I heard my mother say. I luaghed a little. It was always saticfying to see him get yelled at.

"Mom are you ready?" "Well I am but your brother, on the other hand, doesn't want to put clothes on, But I guess I can leave him here forever and let him starve." She said with a wink. "No!" yelled Keegan, "Wait for me!" He grabbed a t shirt and shorts and put them on with flip flops. But it wasn't just any shirt, it was shirt with my face on it that said "Bayleigh stewert's team". All of my friends had a shirt that said that but his had my face on it.. That's going to be embarrassing when we go to the meeting for Vid-Teen later.

I rolled my eyes. "You had to choose that shirt?" "Yes!" "Bayleigh he just wants to support you that's all!" My mother tried to tell me. "Or he's trying to embarrass you" whispered May. We turned around and went out our room's door.

We got to the elevators and got in with my mom and brother when my mom heard other people comming and said "Wait for the other people." They saw the elevator open, "Wait." then I saw Austin's face, "We can wait for the next one."

I sighed in relief.. but then my mother opened her mouth to speak again, "no no there's room in here! We can squeeze in." "Okay, come on guys. Let's catch a ride down with Bayleigh," he paused for a second and looked down at my brother, "and her number one fan!" He was smirking.