• o n e •

Jimin pov

"Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
Which one will be the best?
Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
The one who makes it furthest
Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
The one that's heard the most
Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
Who's gonna break out? Leave the rest to bleed--" I singed quietly along before my earphones got ripped out by none other then Tae. "What the fuck?" I said to him stopping the music that was currently playing.

"Have you been listening to anything I have been saying?" He asked. I nodded towards him but he only rolled his eyes.

"No you haven't, you've been listening to that dumb group that just debuted. What's it called? BCA?" He retorted back to me.

"No, there called BGA, short for "Boys Generally Asian" they haven't debuted. It's their comeback for your information." He only walked faster ahead of me and I had to slightly run to catch up with him. I placed my hand on his shoulder to stop him but he only shook it off.

"What's your problem? Why do you have your panties in such a twist?" I asked. Causing him to turn back to me and roll his eyes again.

"Keep rolling your eyes at me. You might find a brain back there." I said. He flipped me off and walked into our home room. Whatever I thought. He's problem on his man period. Him and I headed to the gym. The school was holding a meeting for some unknown reason so all the students had to be there. We took a seat in our grade section. Each student had to sit in their grade. Luckily Tae was in my grade. Hoseok was somewhere. I don't know about the others. My phone buzzed signaling I had a message.

Group chat

Jungcook: you know why we in this bitch?

MamaJin: YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO BE CURSING! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU?!

Jungcook: sorry...

MamaJin: sorry what.

Jungcook: sorry dad

Horse: ew take your kinks somewhere else. Maybe to Mr. Kim? I heard he likes to be called daddy by someone ;)

Jin: stfu you hoe! Stop making fun of my crush!

Me: Asddhfjlkll where are you Hoesok?

Horse: with your mom ohh!!

Taetae: would u guys stfu and pay attention to what's going on. Our principal is talking.

With that I turned off my phone and payed attention. The gym was filled with students. The principal was talking. She was a old lady who has been here since my siblings were here.

"Hello! Settle down now. I've brought you guys in here to tell you something. I am retiring." Gasped filled the air. Everyone loved her. She cared for everyone. She was just a principal but she was a friend. She made it her mission to become friends with you. Sometimes it didn't feel like school. It felt like home. Because she always welcomed you with open arms. That's why everyone was astonished of the news.

"Yes. I am very sorry. But I'm just a old lady and my time is coming up. Not today of course! I'm going to retire in the Bahamas around sexy men hue hue hue" she said making us all laugh.

"But who's going to replace you?" Someone said from the gym. Everyone looked very confused and sad. Everyone was worried, yet happy at the same time for her.

"Ahh.. I got that covered. The new principal is this man right here. Come on up boy and introduce your self." Handing the microphone to the man. He bowed to her. Clearing his throat he spoke.

"Hello, I am Min Yoongi. From now on I'm your principal. I'm very thankful for this position. No one will ever replace your old principal. This will always be her home. But since she's retiring I'm taking the job. I want you guys to know that my office will always be open for anyone with a problem. Thank you for having me. I hope this school year will be wonderful." He bowed to us while everyone sat quietly. He was in a suit and tie. Did I mention he was very handsome? His hair was dyed a sort of mint blue color. He didn't look old but young. Maybe Twenty two or twenty four. Tae and I exchanged looks. We both knew what we were thinking.

Me: damnnn!! Holy shit! He's so fucking hot!

MamaJin: u need some Jesus

Jungcook: says the one who has a crush on our teacher.

MamaJin: did I raise you to talk back at me? No I didn't. Shut the fuck up or I'll kick u in the booty.

Horse: lmao.. he is hot. I'm gonna get in trouble on purpose so I can get sent to his office (•3•)/

Me: no way horse shit. I call dibs on him. I'm the next Jin 2.0 .

MamaJin: what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Jungcook: how come you get to curse?

Taetae: he's our mom. So shut up and eat your veggies. Or suck my dick

Jungcook: I already do

MamaJin: Wtf. IS THAT WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS HANG OUT ALONE TOGETHER??

Jungcook: new phone who dis?

MamaJin: YOURE TO YOUNG TO BE HAVING THE SEXUAL ACTS.

Jungcook left the chat

MamaJin: TAE! I'll beat the fuck out of you!

Taetae: whoops look at the time. Gotta zayn!

Taetae left the chat

Horse: what happened ?

Me: idk but our best friends are fucking.

Jimin did not even notice that the meeting ended not until Tae shook him causing him to finally come to his senses. They both headed out of the gym.

"So you and Jungkook huh?"

"Shut up. Jin's already going to beat my ass" he said. Looking out for Jin. He didn't want to get beat again like the last time. I craned my neck to look back at our new principal. He was smiling and shaking hands with different students. He's so hot. I shook my head and  walk with Tae. Not knowing someone's eyes where watching me.

Vote, comment, and share

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry! For the late update! Plus this is a filler but I promise next chapter will be good! 12 reads and 2 votes. Thank you! Also check out BGA! They are really good! Stan them! Don't forget to vote or comment.  Thank you so much. Sorry for the shitty chapter. I just want a little backstory before it gets kinky.

- m