• t w o •

Comment, vote and share

Jimin pov

"Want to sign up for student council?" Jin asked me, waving the sign up sheet in my face. I nodded no but he put my name down anyways.

TaeTae: where y'all hoes at?

Horse: meet up by the library

Jungcook: ok

Me: ok

I told Jin about what they told me since he was writing our names down. It slightly got me confused. He never signed up for anything. Why was he signing up now.

"Hey. Why are you joining student council? Last year you said that it sounded lame." I asked. He adverted his eyes and blushed instantly. I only smiled because I suddenly remembered something.

"Is it for someone you like?"

"No..."

"So it's not for Mr. Kim Namjoon?"

He smiled sheepishly at me. As we met up with our other friends.

"Aye! What up hoes!" Hoseok screamed making everyone's head turn to us. Even people inside the library. We all have him a glare as we sat down in the court yard.

"Gotten anywhere with Namjoon, Jin?" Jungkook said playing with Taes hair. Jin only mumbled out a no, making us all laugh at his sadness. Harsh. but it was funny.

"I really like our new principal. He's chill but hot. He's fine as fuck man." Hoseok said. Everyone agreed knowing it was the truth.

"Too bad I called dibs" I countered back.

"No fair! you always get the hot ones, like Taemin." Hoseok said. I only laughed at him which caused him to get more annoyed.

"That's not true. Principal Yoongi is so hot. I wonder if he is dating anyone. He can take me on his office desk any day." I said. They did not say anything back to me but stare with horror at me.

"What?" I asked. Jungkook motioned to turn around and I did. The person who was standing behind me cleared their throat. Principal Yoongi. He only stared at me. It was a very awkward silence since no one dared to speak up. Till he did

"Well, I was going to introduce myself to you boys. I see that you were already ahead of me. You boys stay out of trouble, unfortunately for Jimin over here. He has to go to my office after school for his punishment. Am I clear?" Yoongi said. We all shook our heads yes.  He began to walk away, till he spoke not even bothering to turn around.

"Ahh, I haven't answered your question. I am not seeing anyone. Yet."
With that he left everyone in our group in shock. Hoseok only smiled creepily. While I was still in shock.

"I'm dead as fuck." Jin said. No one said anything. I was to much in a shock to speak. Oh god.. No what does he think of me. Some hormonal teenage boy. When in reality I was joking around not being serious. Well.. I was kinda being serious. I haven't even spoken a word to the guy but now his first impression is that? Lord kill me now. Then I have to go to his office alone.