The Big Day

It is May 17th the day Rylee and Damon get married in the Salt Lake Temple. Rylee is nervous as heck and her soon to be husband is too. "Mom is this what it felt like on your wedding day?" Said Rylee to her mom. "Yes. Yes it did" replied her mom. "Did you feel sick?" Rylee said. "Yup. I did throw up. Only once though" replied her mom. "I feel like I need to throw up but I don't need to" Rylee said. "Well then your lucky. You didn't throw up on your wedding day" replied her mom. It was the weirdest thing that could ever happen. It was finally time to start the wedding. Rylee was walked down the isle by her dad. She saw Damon at the end of it and she calmed down and was fine. It was a long session but the marriage dude or whatever he does said "Do you Damon take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and health?" He replied "I do." The guy then said "Do you Rylee take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health?" Rylee just stood there frozen mouth not moving. Everyone was waiting to hear the words and finally the words came out. "I do." She said.

"You may now kiss the bride." The guy said. They kissed and then walked out of the temple to take pictures. They have a luncheon at the stake center in Magna. There they cut the cake and had some. By the time all of this was over everyone left and all things were cleaned up. For they're honeymoon they were going to go to Disneyland to make they're first memories together. They would leave at 8:00 in the morning for St George Utah. They would spend the night there then get going to California the next day. It was a long drive to St George. They got there around 6:30-7:00ish. They checked in to the hotel they were going to be staying at. They had dinner and went back to the hotel room. The next day they woke up around 7:00 in the morning went down and ate breakfast. They then got dressed and gave the room key back to the front desk person and took off. The stopped at the gas station to get gas and drinks.

--Time Skip--

They got to the hotel in California. It was basically right next to Disneyland so they could walk there. Got checked into the hotel and went to room 385 on the 25th floor (I don't know. I just made the numbers up). Once they got settled in, Rylee wanted to go swimming so she got her swimming suit on and asked Damon​ he wanted to go. He said sure and he got his swimming trunks on. They took the elevator down to the main floor and found the entrance to the swimming pool. Grabbed some towels picked a spot then got in the pool. No one else was there so they swam with each other. Then they went to the hot tub and when they got out of the pool it was freezing. Some other people came in and joined them. They told them they were just married two days ago. The other people congratulated Rylee and Damon on they're marriage.

The next day was they're first day in Disneyland. They had to go through the bag check line and then get they're tickets. Once they got they're tickets and got in to Disneyland, they needed to get a picture in front of the big Mickey mouse head. "Excuse me but is it ok if you take a couple of pictures of us in front of the Mickey?" Rylee asked a stranger. "Sure. I'd love to" replied the stranger. They took a couple of pictures and then asked Rylee if she could take a couple of pictures of them in front of the Mickey. Rylee said sure and did it. "What are your names?" Rylee asked. "I'm Abby and this is my new husband Jackson." Said Abby. "Nice to meet you both." Said Rylee. "I'm Rylee and this is my new husband Damon." Said Rylee. "Nice to meet you both and you just got married if I heard that right." Said Abby. "Yeah. We got married three days ago May 17th." Said Rylee. "Really. We just got married yesterday!" Said Abby. "No way!" Replied Rylee. Will Rylee Damon Abby and Jackson hit it off?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my book. I will have the next chapter up ASAP. Just be patient and wait. Thanks.